The objective of the Intern position is to be a hardworking, highly motivated and ambitious, excited by new challenges and consistent in the ability to manage customer relationships. They thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy, collaborative environment. Working within a team-selling environment, alongside a Regional Sales Manager and Sr. Sales Associate, with the primary responsibility to increase revenue.
- Sales and marketing activity to include direct and channel selling, telemarketing, lead generation, participation in trade organizations, cold calling and other techniques to obtain and maintain business.
- Revenue responsibilities include attainment of quota
- New business responsibilities include the identification, qualification, development and execution of strategy in target accounts and introduction of new product/services.
- Identify and establish relationships within critical market segments.
- Effectively communicate MRG’s value proposition and selling points.
- Identification of promotional opportunities to provide demonstrations and outline features and benefits of company products/services.
- Develop and maintain high visibility with major customers and vendor/alliance partners.
- Communicate crucial market, trade and competitive information.
- Champion the business needs of the marketplace, customer and sales organization to improve business results.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related industry or equivalent experience
- 1 + years of experience in sales preferred, but not required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – plus ability to learn new systems
- Management of the complete sales cycle, including telephone prospecting, prospect nurturing and assist in sales closing
- Professional work ethic and integrity
- Competitive nature
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain detailed records of activity on proprietary CRM system
- Must be confident and comfortable with cold calling a large number of calls daily
- Maintain regular contact with a large database of clients and prospects
- Demonstrate the ability to be flexible and work with the team providing support wherever needed in a fast paced highly competitive business environment
- Meet and exceed assigned quotas
- Work with team on special projects when required
- Ability to interact with multiple levels within an organization
- Strong understanding of effective prospecting and proven ability to new penetrate accounts
- Willingness to dive into team efforts when required
- Must be able to work well independently and as part of a team
MREIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with MREIS is subject to proven merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, gender, religion, national origin/ethnicity, disability status, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Back to top