LCS is actively seeking a Product Support Specialist to join our team. Product Support Specialists are challenged to provide high-quality Rent Manager software support to our extensive customer base. These tasks are accomplished through phone calls, and in certain cases, logging in remotely to the workstations of our end users to troubleshoot issues.
Applicants must be ready to thrive in a fast-paced environment where efficiency, punctuality, and communication skills are essential. Product Support Specialists are quick learners with strong problem-solving skills.
The Product Support Department promotes a friendly, encouraging environment based on teamwork and personal excellence. Motivated employees in this department can look forward to promotion opportunities.
- Provide superior customer service to our end users over the phone and via email
- Assist customers with questions and issues relating to our proprietary software (i.e. detailed accounting questions, printing problems, installation, troubleshooting). This may involve conducting remote sessions with customers
- Document and track status of all issues in a timely fashion within our ticket-tracking software
- Work in conjunction with internal departments to improve processes resulting in customer satisfaction
- Strong customer service skills
- Prior experience with IT or Accounting concepts
- Experienced with Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent work ethic
- Impeccable attendance and personal accountability
- Strong communication skills—both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with accounting software preferred
401k and employer match (available after one year)
Profit Sharing option (available after one year)
9 paid company holidays
Paid time off (begins accrual upon start date)
Team-oriented work atmosphere
Newly renovated building with private parking lot
Nominated by our staff as one of Greater Cincinnati’s “Top Workplaces”
Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance