Founded in 2016, LogRocket's goal is to make every experience on the web as perfect as possible. We're solving a huge challenge for product managers and developers - understanding the user experience. LogRocket is the first system that gives these teams complete visibility into their customer's experience using their web apps - through pixel-perfect replays of user sessions and clear insight into logs, errors, and network activity. We've already attracted an elite roster of over 2,500 customers including Reddit, Ikea, and Airbnb, just to name a few. Our focus is on building software with care and craftsmanship and our engineering blog posts offer a taste of that.
Backed by top investors such as Matrix Partners, Battery Ventures, and Delta-V Capital, we've raised $55M in funding and we're eager to bring talented people onboard to support our growth. We're on a mission to improve society's experience with software and that's where you come in.
- 3+ years experience in Customer Success
- Experience owning retention, churn rate, and upsells
- Ability to identify key champions and potential areas of expansion
- Self-learner and self-starter, able to become a product expert and customer advocate
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented skills needed
- Excellent written and verbal skills (you will be leading calls with Executives and other key stakeholders)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate both technical and business concepts
- Drive long-term customer adoption through scalable onboarding with multiple departments and use cases
- Proven track record of managing successful cross-functional programs that drive customer success
- Ability to work cross-departmentally with internal teams such as sales, product, and support
- Comfortable traveling once a quarter to Boston office
- Technology industry experience preferred
- Love for start-ups is a must!
Benefits & Perks
- Extensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- Open vacation policy - we all work hard and take time for ourselves when we need it, no strings attached
- Three months of fully-paid parental leave to any employee welcoming a child into their home
- 401k and commuter benefits
- Generous stock options - we all get to own a piece of what we’re building
- Regular team outings and activities
- Flexible working hours and location
- Monthly employee gifts
- For those in office, catered lunches throughout the week and a fully stocked kitchen with all your favorite snacks (healthy & non-healthy)
The estimated salary range for this position is $100,000 - $140,000, plus a competitive equity package. Actual compensation is based on several factors, including experience level and skillset.
Even if you don’t meet all of the listed requirements, we still encourage you to apply. We believe learning is a vital component of success in any role here at LogRocket, and we’re happy to chat with folks from non-traditional backgrounds for our open roles.
LogRocket is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.