- We're transparent with our employees. You'll hear updates on company financials, how we're performing against bonus goals, and how we're responding to challenges we face.
- We're growing. For you, that means unparalleled growth opportunities and a role in shaping the direction of the company.
- We're fun. You'll work with and learn from the smartest people in the industry and have a blast doing it.
The Digital Media Manager, on our Optimization & Innovation team will manage and guide a team that is actively using data-driven insights, innovative best practices, and creativity to design, launch and manage digital marketing campaigns from the ground up. In this exciting role, you will inspire your team to constantly deliver excellence, campaign innovation, and tangible business impact for clients.
What You Will Do:
- Manage 3-5 Optimization & Innovation Analysts & Senior Analysts
- Act as subject matter expert and point of escalation for senior client contacts
- Become an expert with media trading platforms and analytics tools across multiple digital channels, including Display (banner ads), Mobile (Smartphones & Tablets), Search (Google, Yahoo/Bing), Social (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, etc) and Online Video (Hulu, YouTube, VEVO, etc), among others
- Provide input and guidance around campaign design and innovation
- Launch and actively optimize campaigns across trading platforms
- Work with the Media Analytics team to facilitate reporting and ad hoc analyses
- Work with the Client Solutions team to understand your client's goals, provide subject matter expertise, and communicate powerful campaign insights
- Codify and share best practices across teams
- 3-5+ years of digital optimization experience (e.g., Google AdWords/Adsense, DSP/Display Trading, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, PMDs, mobile analytics, site optimization, etc.)
- Experience managing 2 or more direct reports
- Bachelor’s degree with major or minor in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, Statistics, Physics, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills, and comfort with MS Excel, data analysis and internet technologies
- Proven ability to think creatively about challenging analytic problems
- Dynamic communication & presentation skills
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, and pay strong attention to details
- Ability to contribute to fast-paced, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, team-based environment
Please note that, at this time and for this position, we cannot accommodate long term future sponsorship needs for US work authorization but can accommodate OPT STEM extensions. Please note in your application, if you fall under this category.
Protect yourself from recruitment fraud. The only way to apply for a position at Kepler is by submitting a direct application via the Keplergrp.com website or working with a recruiter employed by Kepler with a @keplergrp.com email address. Learn how to stay safe by clicking here