Kepler executes engineered marketing, where every message and ad delivered helps create a more personalized and productive relationship between brands and their consumers. We do this by acting as clients’ agency of record, as their in-house team, or some hybrid of the two – and by harnessing data and technology across all paid digital media and data-driven CRM channels.
Kepler prides itself on being a great place to work. In fact, we’re proud to share that AdAge just recognized Kepler as the #7 Best Place to Work”, validating our investment in our team and our clients.
We're transparent with our employees. You'll hear updates on company financials, how we're performing against bonus goals, and how we're responding to challenges we face.
We're growing. For you, that means unparalleled growth opportunities and a role in shaping the direction of the company.
We're fun, authentic, empathetic, and ever-in-motion. You'll work with and learn from the smartest people in the industry and have a blast doing it.
The Client Solutions team owns our client relationships, leading communication of Kepler’s strategic guidance and ensuring that internal teams meet and exceed clients' goals. They’re home to ad operations, campaign project management, and overarching client planning.
As a Client Solutions Senior Analyst you’ll serve as a primary client point of contact, oversee campaign execution and project management, and lead many aspects of program management and innovation. You’ll succeed as a CSSA if you’re a natural leader, have exceptional communication and organizational skills, and are a creative problem solver with an instinct to use data.
What You Will Do:
- Refine your expertise in leveraging digital media channels for maximum impact – including social (Facebook, Twitter), video everywhere (Advanced TV: YouTube, Hulu, TV Networks, FireTV, Roku, etc), search (SEM/PPC: Google, Bing, etc), and programmatic media via DSPs (audio, display/native, Digital Out of Home/DOOH, etc).
- Act as a key day-to-day contact for assigned clients and vendors; track, escalate and solve client issues
- Partner with clients to understand their business goals, marketing objectives, and competitive constraints
- Work closely with your Client Solutions Manager and other Kepler team members to design and execute sophisticated programs that deliver breakthrough client results
- Manage one or more Client Solutions Analysts
- Execute and monitor all aspects of campaign setup; measure performance using sophisticated data analysis
- Contribute to weekly, monthly, and annual client insights and strategy reports; contribute to all aspects of ongoing program analysis
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong interest and/or experience in client services and digital media (display, mobile, social, search, etc.)
- Ability to “do what it takes” and manage a complex workload that spans program execution, analysis, and client communications
- Strong analytical skills, and comfort with MS Excel, data analysis and internet technologies
- Excellent listening and communication skills with strong ability to create and build relationships
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities and pay strong attention to details
- Ability to contribute to a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, collaborative team environment
Previous hired candidates for this role often have these titles across agencies, consultancies, brands, digital media solutions providers, and ad-tech/mar-tech partners:
- Assistant Strategist
- Junior Associate
- Associate Account Manager
Candidates are often looking for the next step in their career to become a:
- Senior Analyst
- Strategist or Senior Strategist
- Associate or Senior Associate
- Specialist or Senior Specialist
- Coordinator or Senior Coordinator
- Account Manager or Manager
- Paid Social, Programmatic & Search (Biddable Media) Strategy
- Client Advice Management
- Media Activation Strategy
- Media Buyer & Planner (Negotiator)
- Client Services, Client Solutions, Client Success
- Brand Management
Is this role close to what you’re looking for, but not quite right? Consider checking our other Media Delivery department listings on our career page:
- Marketing Analytics & Insights: Data Management, data visualization, insight identification, advanced analytics… for data engineers, data architects, data scientists
- Optimization & Innovation: Hands-on biddable media campaign design and optimization in ad platforms (Google Ads, Google Marketing Platform, Facebook/Instagram Ads Manager, Amazon DSP, etc)… for ad platform specialists: SEM, social, programmatic/DSPs, TV/video, etc
Watch our Optimization & Innovation introduction video below:
MORE ABOUT KEPLER
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive health, vision and dental benefits
- 401k with employer contribution
- Paid parental leave: 16 weeks primary caregiver, 4 weeks secondary caregiver
- Adoption assistance
- Health & Wellness monthly reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement and training stipend
- Hybrid Office/WFH Schedules: office supplies, internet, and phone stipend
- Unlimited PTO: Minimum vacation days enforced
- “Work from Anywhere” 4 weeks per year
- Stocked kitchen, DoorDash meals, and other team outings
- Collaborative and friendly work space, easily commutable locations
- Volunteering & altruism opportunities
- Team building lunches and events, and company celebrations: Summer, Halloween, Holidays, and many multicultural holidays recognized/celebrated
If something is important to you that’s not listed here, let us know!
Career & Development Focus
- Ongoing learning and development for education opportunities such as webinars, books, classes, relevant conferences and events
- Opportunities to pursue business related side projects and Hackathons
- Environment of learning from peers, including 30+ class training program, Kepler University, powered by Center of Excellence and Tiger Team subject matter expert groups
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology and industry thought leaders
- Kepler Rocket Mentorship Program: beneficial for the development of both mentors and mentees
- Employee Resource Groups: identity and interest based teams to help you throughout your time at Kepler
Questions about Kepler or any of our opportunities?
*Please note that, at this time and for this position, we cannot accommodate current or future sponsorship needs for US work authorization.*