Accounts Receivable Coordinator
- St. Louis, MO
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with exclusive opportunities nationwide. In addition to competitive compensation and one-on-one support from our team members, KellyMitchell employees have the chance to work with exciting organizations in every industry.
At KellyMitchell, our culture is world class. We’re movers and shakers, we don’t mind a bit of friendly competition, and we reward hard work with unlimited potential for growth. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company known for innovative solutions and unsurpassed customer service. We're passionate about helping companies solve their biggest IT staffing obstacles. As a women-owned business serving Fortune 500 companies on an international scale, we're poised to deliver expert help and excellent value at a moment's notice.
We are an organization of driven professionals who show up to work each day to make a difference in the lives of the consultants we serve, as well as the communities we live in. Meeting personal and professional goals, giving back, and having a blast while building culture are just a few aspects that make us uniquely KellyMitchell.
KellyMitchell is seeking a self-starting professional to join our team as an Accounts Receivable Coordinator. The right candidate will possess a great attitude, positive energy, passion and a desire to be successful. They will also be a great communicator and be able to multi-task and thrive within in a fast-paced organization.
• Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
• Assist in the preparation of monthly journal entries and balance sheet support as needed
• Reconciliation of accounts
• Follow up, collection and allocation of payments
• Monitoring customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
• Maintain accounts receivable customer files
• Investigate and resolve customer queries
• Communicating with customers via phone, email, mail or personally
• Produce weekly and monthly reports
• Assist in month end closing
• Maintain up-to-date billing system
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field
• Knowledge of accounts receivable
• Knowledge of office administration and procedures
• Proficient in relevant computer applications
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to meet deadlines while multi-tasking
• Ability to work both independently and in a team
• Organizational skills
• Problem-solving skills
Back to top