KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with exclusive opportunities nationwide. In addition to competitive compensation and one-on-one support from our team members, KellyMitchell employees have the chance to work with exciting organizations in every industry.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company known for innovative solutions and unsurpassed customer service. We're passionate about helping companies solve their biggest IT staffing obstacles. As a women-owned business serving Fortune 500 companies on an international scale, we're poised to deliver expert help and excellent value at a moment's notice.
At KellyMitchell, our culture is world class. We’re movers and shakers, we don’t mind a bit of friendly competition, and we reward hard work with unlimited potential for growth. We are an organization of driven professionals who show up to work each day to make a difference in the lives of the consultants we serve, as well as the communities we live in. Meeting personal and professional goals, giving back, and having a blast while building culture are just a few aspects that make us uniquely KellyMitchell.
- Account Manager will actively manage a sales prospecting methodology by logging activity that includes managing a targeted quarterly prospect list, daily/weekly sales calls, in-person and social networking, competitive market and industry analysis, and coordination of presentations, proposals, and client meeting paraphernalia.
- Account Manager generates new sales revenue through cold-calling on new accounts.
- Consistently meet with clients, hiring managers or program partners each week by penetrating new and existing account relationships.
- Account Manager will develop, manage and implement sales strategies for new account prospects, focusing primarily on Fortune 500 clients and other high margin prospects within assigned geography or industry.
- Ultimately accountable for all account(s) performance and supplier scorecard metrics.
- The Account manager is ultimately accountable for increasing headcount and/or fill ratio for all accounts managed each quarter.
- Develop an understanding of all KellyMitchell services and offerings and be
- Account Manager will leverage existing client relationships to expand KellyMitchell service offerings in named accounts.
- Become a trusted advisor to clients to generate future selling opportunities into the account(s).
- Work closely with recruiting team to strategize and build pipelines of quality resources to fulfill KellyMitchell client needs.
- Act as quality filter for all candidate submissions to client and approve all submissions.
- Account manager will operate as Single-Point-of-Contact for all account responsibilities, communication and issue escalation/resolution.
- Facilitate the interview scheduling, offer acceptance and on-boarding of all new hires.
- Interview prep all candidates prior to client-interview.
- The account manager will lead and mentor recruiters assigned to support account(s) by assisting in the sourcing and screening processes as necessary.
- Proven track record in a competitive sales environment.
- Cold-calling on Fortune 2000 accounts required with proven results.
- Expert communication skills complemented by self-motivation.
- Great attitude, passion and drive to be successful.
- High-energy and competitive nature that seeks results and personal accountability for sales.
- Experience selling staffing solutions, professional services, IT solutions and/or projects is a plus.
- Must be willing to travel locally and have reliable transportation.
- BS/BA degree preferred.
Meet Some of KellyMitchell's Employees
Director of Recruitment Operations
Megan’s responsibilities are to ensure that the Chicago office is moving in the right direction and that all the recruiters in the room are hitting their metrics.
Back to top