Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
The Tier 3 Technical Support Engineer (Software) is a technical representative that manages, tracks, diagnoses, and troubleshoots the escalated cases in Support as well as are responsible for multiple special projects assigned based on the need. They also train, educate, assist, and provide guidance to other employees within the team and across the organization, as needed. An important aspect is to identify and alert the necessary stakeholders on larger issues and trends, and understanding the magnitude and scope of the issues before escalating directly to Tier 3/Engineers. This role is located in Islamabad, PK.
What You’ll Do:
- Define, design and develop RESTful API endpoints for third-party developers to easily extend Keeptruckin’s product portfolio.
- Triage critical customer issues and provide technical guidance for customer engagement.
- Support Tier 2 customers services with customer escalations using JIRA and Salesforce.
- Determine how to resolve support issues related to KT’s backend, frontend and mobile resources. -- what changes need to be made to underlying data/process and how to apply them with minimal user disruption?
- Determine root cause of errors/bugs -- use the data and tools we have to trace the origin of data inconsistencies and bugs and report them to engineering.
- Perform analysis of data to determine impact/prevalence of issues -- use analytics tools like Redash.
- Utilize tools developed by the engineering team to modify erroneous user/driver’s data for resolving support issues.
- Speak with customers, if needed, for escalated and urgent inquiries to minimize customer churn.
- Create & Contribute to Knowledge base & documentation of the KeepTruckin software resources and processes.
- Provide technical training to other members of Support and teams within the company.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent practical experience
- 7+ years of experience in Customer Support, technical support, or software development, preferably customer-facing roles.
- Experienced with the software development process and tools for a SAAS based product
- Strong understanding of REST APIs and SQL
- Excellent understanding of SFDC and Jira reporting tools
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies, E.g. Looker, JIRA, Java, C++, Salesforce
- High level of oral and written communication skills. Preferred fluent in spoken and written English
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.