Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
The Tier 2 Technical Support Engineer (Software) is a technical customer support representative that manages, tracks, diagnoses, and troubleshoots the escalated cases in Support. They also train, educate, assist, and provide guidance to other employees within Support and across the company, as needed. An important aspect is to identify and alert the necessary stakeholders on larger issues and trends, and understanding the magnitude and scope of the issues before escalating directly to Tier 3/Engineers. This role is located in Islamabad, PK.
What You'll Do:
- Determine how to resolve support issues related to KT’s Front-end/Mobile category -- what changes need to be made to underlying data/process and how to apply them with minimal user disruption.
- Assist Tier 1 customer service representatives, Key Account CSMs, and Channel Partner Team with escalated issues
- Determine root cause of errors/bugs -- use the data and tools we have to trace the origin of data inconsistencies and bugs and report them to the engineer.
- Perform analysis of data to determine impact/prevalence of issues -- use analytics tools like Looker.
- Utilize tools developed by the engineering team to modify erroneous user/driver’s data for resolving support issues.
- Speak with customers if needed for escalated, urgent inquiries to minimize customer churn.
- Create & Contribute to Knowledge base & documentation
- Provide technical training to other members of Support and teams within the company
- Assist Tier 1 SW agents with technical questions and provide constructive feedback for training purposes
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Support, technical support, or software development, preferably customer-facing roles.
- Familiarity with the software development process and tools for a SAAS based product
- A Computer Science background is a requirement.
- Strong understanding of APIs, SQL & software programming fundamentals.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies, E.g. Looker, JIRA, Java, C++, Salesforce
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.