Sales Development Representative, Mid Market
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About the Role:
How do you build a world class sales organization? By creating a best in class Sales Development Organization. We are actively looking to bring on the best and the brightest professionals to join our SDR team and help us transform one of the most important industries on the planet.
As a "SDR" you’ll be navigating organizations to set qualified meetings for our Account Executives. We need strong communicators, who are quick learners, and have a natural sales instinct to be the first impression on the front lines at KeepTruckin. We strive towards providing a best in class sales experience for our prospective customers, and you would be the voice of KeepTruckin on how we can help connect the world's trucks, and automate the world's freight.
What You'll Do:
- Contact prospective clients through cold calls and emails
- Qualify accounts/prospects based on set criteria
- Identify prospects needs/challenges and suggest appropriate products/services
- Set up meetings/calls between prospective clients and Account Executives
- Reschedule/follow up with prospects if meetings do not occur
What We're Looking For:
- Strong work ethic and drive
- Ability to handle rejection and persevere
- Strong communication skills
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Previous cold calling experience is a plus
- Coach-ability and a team focused mind set
- Bachelor's degree required
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Back to top