Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
How do you build a world class sales organization? By creating a best in class Sales Development Organization. We are actively looking to bring on the best and the brightest professionals to join our SDR team and help us transform one of the most important industries on the planet.
As a "SDR" you’ll be navigating organizations to set qualified meetings for our Account Executives. We need strong communicators, who are quick learners, and have a natural sales instinct to be the first impression on the front lines at KeepTruckin. We strive towards providing a best in class sales experience for our prospective customers, and you would be the voice of KeepTruckin on how we can help connect the world's trucks, and automate the world's freight.
What You'll Do:
- Contact prospective clients through cold calls and emails
- Qualify accounts/prospects based on set criteria
- Identify prospects needs/challenges and suggest appropriate products/services
- Set up meetings/calls between prospective clients and Account Executives
- Reschedule/follow up with prospects if meetings do not occur
What We're Looking For:
- Strong work ethic and drive
- Ability to handle rejection and persevere
- Strong communication skills
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Previous cold calling experience is a plus
- Coach-ability and a team focused mindset
- Ability to work in a remote setting
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.