Mid Market Account Executive - West
- United States
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About the Role:
The Mid-Market Account Executive is a highly motivated self-starter responsible for developing and closing net-new business and expanding our offering with current customers. Our Mid Market AEs have a strong ownership attitude and are responsible for owning the end-to-end sale.
A successful MidMarket AE is coachable, receptive to feedback, has a willingness to learn and is open to embracing continuous improvement. Strong interpersonal skills, a strong technical aptitude, a high attention to detail and a natural ability to convey and relate ideas to others are required for this role. Because of the collaborative nature of our Sales team, a win-as-a-team mentality is a must. In this high-energy role, you should be comfortable working in a fast-paced, quota-driven environment and be flexible with changing processes.
What You'll Do:
- You will be responsible for driving sales process with prospective customers
- Achieve all individual activity and revenue targets set by the company
- Bring feedback from customers and prospects to the product and engineering teams
- Provide recommendations based on a prospect’s business needs and negotiate contract terms
- Work across multiple departments to ensure common objectives are reached
What We're Looking For:
- 4+ years of demonstrated success direct sales experience in B2B sales
- Ability to work 6-month sales cycles with an average annual revenue per deal of $60k
- A true “hunter” mentality who strives for the close
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced, quota-driven environment
- Commitment to outbound prospecting, managing and closing deals
- Experience selling into transportation, logistics, compliance and/or safety a plus
- Understanding of technical tools: Salesforce, Google Suite, Slack etc.
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Back to top