Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
The Mid-Market Account Executive is a highly motivated self-starter responsible for developing and closing net-new business and expanding our offering with current customers. Our Mid Market AEs have a strong ownership attitude and are responsible for owning the end-to-end sale.
A successful MidMarket AE is coachable, receptive to feedback, has a willingness to learn and is open to embracing continuous improvement. Strong interpersonal skills, a strong technical aptitude, a high attention to detail and a natural ability to convey and relate ideas to others are required for this role. Because of the collaborative nature of our Sales team, a win-as-a-team mentality is a must. In this high-energy role, you should be comfortable working in a fast-paced, quota-driven environment and be flexible with changing processes.
Learn more about our work culture and team members on this profile of our team here.
What You'll Do:
- You will be responsible for driving sales process with prospective customers
- Achieve all individual activity and revenue targets set by the company
- Bring feedback from customers and prospects to the product and engineering teams
- Provide recommendations based on a prospect’s business needs and negotiate contract terms
- Work across multiple departments to ensure common objectives are reached
What We're Looking For:
- 4+ years of demonstrated success direct sales experience in B2B sales
- Ability to work 6-month sales cycles with an average annual revenue per deal of $60k
- A true “hunter” mentality who strives for the close
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced, quota-driven environment
- Commitment to outbound prospecting, managing and closing deals
- Experience selling into transportation, logistics, compliance and/or safety a plus
- Understanding of technical tools: Salesforce, Google Suite, Slack etc.
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.