Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
The Enterprise Account Executive is a highly motivated self-starter responsible for developing and closing net-new business and expanding our offering with current customers. Our Enterprise AEs have a strong ownership attitude and are responsible for end-to-end sales.
A successful Enterprise AE is coachable, receptive to feedback, has a willingness to learn and is open to embracing continuous improvement. Strong interpersonal skills, a strong technical aptitude, a high attention to detail and a natural ability to convey and relate ideas to others are required for this role. Because of the collaborative nature of our Sales team, a win-as-a-team mentality is a must. In this high-energy role, you should be comfortable working in a fast-paced, quota-driven environment and be flexible with changing processes.
What you'll do:
- Prospect and win new Enterprise business through developing key executive relationships within key prospects to drive expansion of that business with all key accounts, growing share of wallet through developing a deep understanding of each client’s business and identifying opportunities for additional collaboration
- Harness key Executive relationships to ensure RFP wins and grow contractual-based business
- Partner with the balance of your account team, including Account Managers and Freight Ops, and leverage customer analytics and other available resources to optimize buying decisions
- Resolve problems, including identifying issues, thinking critically to determine the optimal course of action, and implementing best available solutions
- Effectively plan to meet and exceed your ongoing business goals and revenue quotas
- Develop a deep understanding of our technology platform and operations, using that understanding and market input to bring back iterations to our business
- Constantly study and deepen understanding of market trends to enable consultative insight
- Deep Enterprise sales experience partnering with F1000 clients
- 5+ years of Enterprise Field Sales experience required
- Freight, Brokerage, and/or Logistics experience strongly preferred
- Repeated success in an Enterprise Sales role - strong track record of exceeding quotas and rapidly growing your book over time backed up by data
- Strong ability to build rapport with executive decision-makers, influencing outcomes through both an understanding of the customer’s business and the unique solutions that KeepTruckin can deliver
- History of working independently with a data-driven mindset for charting a path to short, medium, and long-term sales goals
- Best-in-class communication skills, with the ability to successfully convey key value propositions and quick manage objections