Commercial Account Executive
- Nashville, TN
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About the Role:
As a Commercial Account Executive, you have an amazing opportunity to shape the way we sell our product and own the end-to-end sale. We are looking for strong communicators who have a natural sales instinct to be the face and voice of KeepTruckin. You will have the opportunity to educate fleet managers about Electronic Logging Devices, Fleet Management, Vehicle GPS Tracking, Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports, IFTA Reporting, Electronic Logs, and Dashcams!
What You'll Do:
- Consistently achieve monthly and quarterly quota expectations
- Cold Calling, prospecting new business, and making outbound calls
- Demo KeepTruckin software to prospective fleet managers for small fleets
- Test different tactics and channels to optimize our sales process
- Bring feedback from customers and prospects to the product and engineering team
- Provide accurate forecasts for individual revenue
- Ensure accurate data entry for clientele contacted on salesforce
What We're Looking For:
- Past experience selling to small businesses over the phone
- Strong end-to-end ownership attitude from prospecting, demonstrations, to closing
- Interest in venture backed SaaS startups
- Experience with Salesforce
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Back to top