Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
As a Commercial Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for driving new business relationships with decision makers in a diverse range of industries, such as long-haul trucking, construction, oil & gas, landscaping, excavating or any company with a fleet of cars or trucks between 20 - 50 vehicles. Your objective will be to engage, educate, and close key stakeholders throughout the sales cycle. We are looking for driven individuals with a persuasive, natural sales ability and a strong commitment to results. This is an amazing opportunity to join our fastest growing sales segment with the ability to advance into the Mid Market and Enterprise segments as well as Sales leadership.
What You'll Do:
- Consistently achieve monthly and quarterly quota targets
- Generate leads through cold calling and strategic online outreach
- Demo KeepTruckin’s software to prospective fleet managers, owners, and safety managers
- Work cross functionally and collaboratively with related departments (Sales Development, Sales Engineering, Customer Success, etc)
- Provide feedback from customers and prospects to the product and engineering team
- Maintain a consistent attention to detail in accurate sales forecasting and ensuring accurate data entry for clientele accounts on Salesforce
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1+ years of full sales cycle experience
- Hunter mentality
- Experience with pricing and deal structure negotiations
- Strong ownership attitude from prospecting, demonstrations, to negotiations and closing
- Adaptability within a fast-paced environment while proactively voicing ideas and taking initiative on projects
- Ability to quickly connect with others and motivate your surrounding team
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.