Sr. Product Manager – Risk and Compliance
Location: New York, NY, Palo Alto, CA, Charlotte, NC office or anywhere in the U.S
Intapp’s Risk and Compliance suite is the leading client onboarding and risk management solution for the world’s most prestigious professional services firms. Intapp Risk and Compliance solution uses the latest search, workflow, and AI technology to revolutionize the way firms manage their business.
In this role you will be responsible for reinventing the most accomplished legal security and access control application into a cloud SaaS product.
You will also be responsible for taking the Intapp Walls product, in the Risk & Compliance suite, to new markets by working closely with clients, Intapp’s front line teams (Sales, Product Marketing, Client Success, Professional Services, Support), engineering, and internal stakeholders.
In this role you will shape the product roadmap by interfacing with Intapp’s product leadership and department heads to align on the company’s vision and growth strategy.
- Drive the vision and strategy for the development and delivery of Intapp’s Walls solution in the Consulting, Accounting and Financial Services markets.
- Design and plan with the engineering team a cloud version of the Intapp’s Walls solution.
- Be a product expert who is instrumental in leading discovery sessions with clients and prospects to translate real world feedback into actionable product goals.
- Work directly with an agile engineering team to participate in sprints, lead story time, develop features and produce releases.
- Assist in executing technology and implementation partnerships, drive services enablement and product adoption.
- Collaborate with the sales and go-to-market teams to drive the field and client engagement plans, including early adopter programs. Provide product expertise in competitive sales cycles, marketing events, other outbound activities.
- Assist product leaderships develop 1-year and 3-year plans to deliver on company’s strategic objectives and key KPIs. Make recommendations for budget and resources needed.
- You have deep client empathy and a strong interest in solving complex client business problems to ensure success.
- You have technical aptitude as it relates to software development and product components.
- You have familiarity with information security models and data access control protocols and how they can be applied at scale at professional services organizations
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with an innate ability to articulate technical issues in terms of business risk and value through comprehensive story writing and impactful presentations.
- You have a passion for innovation, building products and leveraging the latest technologies.
- You have proven the ability to collaborate, build consensus and influence others across a broad range of backgrounds, organizational levels, and personalities.
- You possess strong analytical skills paired with a data-driven mindset and background.
- You are a creative thinker who is not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- You take action and make decisions with limited, incomplete, or competing information.
- You are self-directed and self-motivated, with a results-driven approach and a willingness to go the extra mile to ensure success for the group and organization.
- You are comfortable with 10%-20% travel.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- 4-6+ years of product management experience in the enterprise (B2B) and cloud-based (SaaS) applications
- Experience redesigning or redeveloping an on-premises solution for cloud is a plus.
- Industry domain experience in Legal, Accounting, Financial Services or Consulting is a plus
- Experience working with AWS/Azure Cloud, Microsoft .NET, SQL based web application design and development
- Prior experience in engineering, delivery, consulting, product success function is a nice to have