Job Title: Solutions Marketing Manager
Locations: Jersey City, NJ or Charlotte, NC OR Open to Remote US
The Solutions Marketing Manager for Intapp’s DealCloud solution will be a key member of the Solutions Marketing organization, helping drive success for the market-leading deal management software for financial and professional services.
This role will work across the entire organization to develop impactful marketing collateral for DealCloud solutions, implement integrated marketing plans, and enable the other marketing teams and the sales organization to win deals and lead the market.
Attention to detail and an eye for quality will be valued in this role, as you gain the knowledge to become well-versed in buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and will be able to step into the buyer's shoes and transfer that knowledge to the sales channel. The ideal candidate will have the proven ability to understand, design, analyze, implement and continuously improve product and solution marketing initiatives, working across a range of financial services industry verticals and sub-verticals, drive the solution’s expanding presence in other core industries, and work with a number of stakeholders internally in a highly matrixed organization.
- Plan the launch of new products and marketing plans for financial services and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Partner with the demand generation team to develop demand generation strategies and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for our products.
- Develop positioning and messaging that differentiate the DealCloud products.
- Develop expertise on our buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria, and leverage that knowledge to develop our point of view for key personas.
- Communicate the value proposition of our products to the sales team and help develop the sales tools and training that support the selling process.
- Be the expert on our competition and how to compete to win, translating that knowledge to sales through battle cards and competitive positioning.
- Track performance of strategy through measurement and analysis of market penetration, opportunity creation and funnel management.
- At least 3 years in product/solutions marketing of financial services software or B2B enterprise software applications.
- Demonstrated expertise and success in developing compelling product/solutions messaging that delivers clear benefits and differentiation.
- Strong writing skills, data and content synthesis for presentation, education, and reporting.
- Pragmatic marketing experience (either through certification or experience).
- Ability to collaborate in a highly matrixed organization. Strength working well with a wide range of cross-functional teams, including Sales, Product Management, Engineering and other key stakeholders.
- Experience interacting with customers, developing personas and market point of view statements and content, and representing the voice of the customer for the organization.
- Willing to travel 10%.