Job Title: Solution Marketing Manager
The Solution Marketing Manager for Intapp's OnePlace Collaboration & Content solution and technology platform services will be a key member of the Platform and Solutions Marketing team, helping drive market success for these products and services. This role will work across the entire organization to develop impactful marketing collateral for Intapp’s collaboration and content solutions, our purpose-built cloud solutions that enhance Microsoft 365 with context-aware collaboration that brings all of a firm’s insights in a single, secure place. In addition, this role will supporting the brand awareness and adoption of our technology platform services such as Artificial Intelligence, mobile capabilities, integrations etc.
Attention to detail and an eye for quality will be valued in this role, as you gain the knowledge to become well-versed in buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and will be able to step into the buyer's shoes and transfer that knowledge to the sales channel. The ideal candidate will have the proven ability to understand, design, analyze, implement and continuously improve product and solution marketing initiatives, working across a range of industry verticals, drive the solution’s expanding presence in other core industries, and work with a number of stakeholders internally in a highly matrixed organization.
- Develop expertise on our buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria, and leverage that knowledge to develop our point of view for key personas
- Build marketing launch plans to drive awareness and adoption of Intapp’s solutions. Develop the collateral needed to support
- each launch including: Positioning and messaging docs, website landing pages, datasheets, webinars, and demo video scripts.
- Assist with strategic initiatives and programs to drive demand for our solutions, partnering with the demand generation team to develop targeted campaigns
- Communicate the value proposition of our products to the sales team and help develop the sales tools and enablement content including sales decks and battlecards that support the selling process
- Support needs across the organization to enable revenue growth
- At least 3 years of product marketing experience with B2B SaaS applications.
- Ability to help drive creative and content efforts across the marketing organization.
- Strong ability to write for various audiences, including IT, with technical acumen.
- Experience working cross-functionally with teams including product management, sales, creative, and marketing.
- Growth mindset, adaptability, and a drive for continuous improvement.
- Willing to travel 10% .
- Experience working with enterprise collaboration products or Microsoft 365 technologies is a plus. #LI-RM1