The Intapp Cloud Platform is a rapidly growing collection of cloud services. As part of a global team, the ideal candidate will be able to quickly move between architecture, design, and daily operations with an emphasis on scalability and automation.
You will dive deep into operational issues, from the software, systems, automation, and process perspectives. You will understand the challenges around integrating disparate infrastructures into a new facility, processes and procedures and actively contribute to services that can shrink and expand based on demand, self-heal, automatically rollout, etc.
What you will do:
- Own end-to-end availability (SLO/SLA), reliability, and performance of Intapp Cloud Platform by developing processes, metrics and engineering projects that ensure maximum reliability and uptime for our customers.
- Develop and maintain dashboards, alerts and operational procedures to increase availability of the Intapp Cloud Platform.
- You will perform deep dives into both systemic and latent reliability issues; partner with software engineers across the organization to produce and roll out fixes.
- You will identify and drive opportunities to improve automation for the cloud; scope and create automation for deployment, management and visibility of our services.
- Participate in 24x7 oncall rotation.
Who you are:
- You have hands on experience in building and operating fault-tolerant and scalable systems.
- You have hands-on experience with Incident and RCA processes.
- You have hands on experience with cloud environments such as AWS, GCP, Azure as well as container technologies and orchestrators such as Kubernetes, Docker or OpenShift.
- You have strong scripting abilities in Python, Go, or JVM-based languages.
- You have a solid understanding of continuous integration, deployment and operations concepts.
- Passion for resolving reliability issues and identify strategies to mitigate going forward.
- Automation mindset - if you can automate it, do it.