Senior Account Executve/Client Development Director
Intapp is looking to hire a highly consultative Client Development Director (Senior Account Executive) to join the team . This individual should be a seasoned and polished manager and C-level solution seller.
What you’ll do:
- Mentor and develop the selling skills of all the team members, as well as your own. (This will include observational joint sales calls as needed, role playing, one-on-one coaching sessions, team practice sessions and running weekly team meetings)
- Properly manage and maintain sales reporting
- Handle escalations around specific team issues as they arise
- Cultivate and implement new ideas, approaches, and innovations to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the team
- As a contributor to the team’s overall goals, the manager will also be responsible for their own sales funnel and individual sales targets.
- Drive expected value out of target region/market across various segments of Private Capital.
- Identify and qualify prospects via: targeted networking, internal Sales Development Resources, regional leadership initiatives, existing client relationships, phone prospecting, and email.
- Continually, develop new prospects to build and manage a sustained pipeline of a million dollar in opportunity
- Identify the prospect buying behavior and orient the proven Intapp sales process for the prospect to drive the prospect toward a decision.
- Coordinate and execute the development, delivery and presentation of proposals.
- Deal with complex negotiations at the executive level through a multi-constituent sales process.
- Close subscription and services business of over a million dollars in bookings across region per annum.
What you’ll need:
- 8+ years of sales management experience in consultative and value based selling with a successful track record of sales success and growing over quota achieving teams.
- Experience in sales roles in banking, expert network, consulting, accounting or financial technology with a specific focus on financial services firms is highly preferred.
- Experience engaging clients in value based sales process.
- Highly motivated, positive, entrepreneurial, can do attitude, creative, ownership driven, intellectually curious, dynamic, confident, professional and goal-oriented with excellent communication and presentation skills.
What you'll get:
- Competitive compensation
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Generous benefits package
- An incredible team of smart people to work with
Bonus if you:
- Have domain expertise in private equity and growth capital firms, venture capital, private lenders, etc.)
- Previous experience selling in the private equity or investment banking sector, or working with an enterprise software provider