Practice Group Leader – Financial Services
The Practice Group Leader (PGL) is responsible for the comprehensive success of the OnePlace for Risk (OPfR) solution. This includes success in terms of sales performance, as well as ensuring the solution is optimized to meet and exceed customer expectations in the Financial Services sales segment.
The Practice Group Leader works closely with regional sales channel (the MDs, Sales and Value Engineering) and is expected to have direct impact on the revenue growth of the practice for their sales segment. The success of the Risk Practice has been driven by a commitment to understanding the pressures financial services firms face and delivering market leading solutions.
The PGL will have substantial credibility and ideally already be known in the US investment banking community and the PGL will be a bona fide expert on the issues in financial services conflicts and risk management.
The PGL will also work closely with counterparts in the product, engineering, and support groups to ensure that these groups are aligned and fully informed with respect to market needs and priorities to ensure the OnePlace for Risk solution is best of breed and optimized to succeed in the market. The Practice Group Leader works closely with the Intapp Product and Social marketing teams, industry organizations and peers across the Intapp PGL teams to drive brand awareness and preference for OnePlace for Risk products.
Description and Responsibilities
- Work with prospective clients to identify opportunities to solve firm’s business problems with Intapp solutions.
- Deliver the required volume of deals and revenue advancing through the sales pipeline.
- Work closely with sales Managing Directors to consistently deliver on-plan or greater sales performance.
- Strictly adhere to the sales methodology, process and data gathering requirements.
- Justify value of Intapp products by assisting the field team in the creation of business cases, competitive strategies and other supporting collateral.
- Transfer knowledge gained from client engagement to the sales and product marketing team to assist in the development of selling tools.
- Work with product and engineering teams to guide product evolution to enable the OnePlace for Risk solution to remain best-in-breed. Incorporate input from customers, as well as support and sales teams.
- Speak with existing Intapp customers on a regular basis to ensure that we are fully aware of issues and opportunities to improve the solution and/or processes. Communicate as needed with engineering, demo requirements.
- Engage as a thought leader/product ambassador for OPfR products at industry conferences, Intapp and other sponsored events and webinars.
- Build a relationship network of influencers that can advocate for our solutions.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Capability to present value propositions to senior level executives.
- Strong personal reputation.
- 10+ years of investment banking conflicts experience or Conflicts management experience via Investment Banking Compliance, Legal or Control Room roles
- Previous involvement in Conflicts or Compliance technology projects or transformation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must; this position involves a significant amount of direct, executive-level client interaction.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills; must be detail oriented.
- Results-oriented, resourceful, comfortable working under tight deadlines with demanding internal and external customers.
- Team player with ability to coordinate work with disparate team members.
- Flexibility to travel across US when allowed.