Intapp OnePlace for Operations and Finance, Practice Group Leader (PGL) US based- Accounting & Consulting vertical market
The Practice Group Leader (PGL) is responsible for the comprehensive success of the OnePlace for Operations and Finance (OPOF) solution. This includes success in terms of sales performance, as well as ensuring the solution is optimized to meet and exceed customer expectations.
The Practice Group Leader works closely with regional sales channel (the MDs, Sales and Value Engineering) and is expected to have direct impact on the revenue growth of the practice.
Working closely with counterparts in the product, engineering, and support groups to ensure that these groups are aligned and fully informed with respect to market needs and priorities to ensure the OnePlace for Operations and Finance solution is best of breed and optimized to succeed in the market. The Practice Group Leader works closely with the Intapp Product and Social marketing teams, industry organizations and peers across the Intapp PGL teams to drive brand awareness and preference for OnePlace for Operations and Finance products.
The success of the Operations and Finance Practice has been driven by a commitment to understanding the pressures accounting & consulting firms face and delivering market leading solutions.
The PGL will have substantial sales credibility and ideally already be known in the accounting and/or consulting market and the PGL will be a bona fide master of the issues in Operations and Finance (Time, Pricing, and Billing Compliance) within accounting/audit/advisory or consulting firms.
The company has embarked on a transformative project to embed the Solution Selling methodology across all areas of the company. This change requires that all sales and solution consultants have situational fluency in the areas associated with back-office administration, firm practice automations and enterprise data architecture. The application of the business knowledge coupled with the application of the sales methodology will be required for success.
Description and Responsibilities
- Work with prospective clients to identify opportunities to solve firm’s business problems with Intapp solutions.
- Deliver the required volume of deals and revenue advancing through the sales pipeline.
- Work closely with sales Managing Directors to consistently deliver on-plan or greater sales performance.
- Strictly adhere to the sales methodology, process and data gathering requirements.
- Justify value of Intapp products by assisting the field team in the creation of business cases, project plans and other supporting collateral.
- Transfer knowledge gained from client engagement to the sales and product marketing team to assist in the development of Solution Selling tools. (pain chains, vision statements, sponsor/power sponsor emails, implementation plans).
- Work with product and engineering teams to guide product evolution to enable the OnePlace for Operations and Finance solution to remain best-in-breed. Incorporate input from customers, as well as support and sales teams.
- Speak with existing OPOF customers on a regular basis to ensure that we are fully aware of issues and opportunities to improve the solution and/or processes. Communicate as needed with engineering, demo requirements.
- Engage as a thought leader/product ambassador for OPOF products at industry conferences, Intapp and other sponsored events and webinars.
- Build relationship network of influencers that can advocate for our solutions.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Capability to present value propositions to C level executives within Professional firms.
- 5+ years work experience in an accounting/audit or consulting firm; Accounting preferred.
- A CPA is highly desirable, but not required. Public accounting or audit experience is highly desirable but not required.
- Strong sales skills
- Broad experience of audit or related technology in professional services organizations, with focus on financial and operational issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must; this position involves a significant amount of direct, executive-level client interaction.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills; must be detail oriented.
- Results-oriented, resourceful, comfortable working under tight deadlines with demanding internal and external customers.
- Team player with ability to coordinate work with disparate team members.
- Excellent hands-on skills with common office automation products (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio).
- Flexibility to travel across US (post pandemic)
- Slightly off hour presentations to Europe or Asia Pac will occur (assume 1-2x per week); for example at 6 am or 9pm, you may be required to run a web presentation or demo on an irregular basis.