Software Development Lead
Intapp is seeking a Software Development Lead to contribute to the design and build of our rapidly growing suite of enterprise cloud applications. Each application is designed to fill a specific business need and includes a web-based user interface, back-end business layer, database, and other modules such as web services, integration components, and mobile apps.
As a Development Manager, you are a “player/coach” with a unique mixture of responsibilities: software development, resource management, project/release planning, communication and coordination across multiple functional areas, analysis, and documentation. The ideal candidate is highly organized and motivated to attain expert-level knowledge of the products.
- Lead the design of our products, from initial versions through maturity, shaping the product architecture and road map along the way, partnering with engineers, product management, DevOps and other key team members.
- Contribute to product feature technical requirements, specifications, detailed implementation decisions, and documentation
- Maintain project plans and development/testing work estimates, providing management visibility
- Mentoring for technology, design, communication and conflict resolution
- Participate in hands-on development of the products
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience developing enterprise applications as an engineering lead
- Experience with deploying and managing applications in AWS environments preferred.
- Experience with AJAX, jQuery, LINQ, SOAP/REST, SharePoint, Azure, Windows Workflow, WCF a plus
- Should be bright, creative, analytical, and dedicated to building a culture characterized by teamwork and a desire to meet customer’s needs.
- Great communication skills and a desire to grow personally and professionally
- BS. and/or M.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent