Intapp is looking for a talented Lead Data Platform Engineer to join our team to help design, implement and support the Intapp data platform.
- Help design, implement and support the Intapp data platform micro-services using industry standards and best practices to integrate systems located on-premise and in the cloud.
- Provide guidance and design oversight during product definition, requirements, and design phases.
- Collaborate closely with Intapp Product, Data Science, and Engineering teams to help gather and develop business requirements.
- Present technical concepts and specific solutions to internal and external audiences of varying technical capabilities in a clear, concise, and easily understood manner.
- Coordinating and collaborating with other team members across time zones and locations to find solutions to complex problems. Share knowledge with your peers and also learn from them as required.
- 7+ years of hands-on experience designing and building large scale multi-tenanted enterprise systems in Cloud
- Expertise in AWS Architecture and Development
- Strong knowledge in Cloud development practices, micro-services architecture, and Kubernetes
- Expertise in JAVA and Spring Boot
- Expertise in Object-Oriented principles and Design Patterns
- Knowledge of CI/CD practices and tools such as Jenkins, Gradle, Git, Gitlab
- Strong knowledge of Relational and Non-relational Databases, Data Modeling, and SQL Language and standards
- Knowledge and Kafka and its implementation standards
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to Have
- Python experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Big Data Platforms such as Hadoop, Map Reduce, Spark SQL, and EMR is highly desirable
- Understanding of finance and accounting domain
- Knowledge in Stream processing platforms such as Spark Streams or Flink
- Knowledge in Azure architecture and development