Java Tech Lead
- Kyiv, Ukraine
Intapp Cloud TechFoundation, is a multi-tenant cloud platform that provides a wide array of common services to support Intapp Cloud products. Common Cloud Services provided by the Intapp TechFoundation includes Identity and Access Management(IAM) to support platform-wide SSO, User Management, Role Management, and API access management, Common Data Services (CDS) for loading, validating, and distributing different types of entity data across the platform, Documents Automation Service for templating, combining, and rendering of documents, Centralized Tenant management Service for Customer provisioning, onboarding, and adding/deleting product subscriptions for customer, Third-party data integration service for resource verification, and Infrastructure for building, testing, and deploying new cloud applications.
An overview of our tech stack: AWS, Kubernetes, Java Spring Boot, Kafka, Postgres RDS, Vault, Jenkins for CI/CD.
We are looking for a person who can be an inspiration for others for his knowledge, can be a filter for requirements and quantity surveyor at the same time. A healthy amount of communications with US PO will be required (10-20% of the time).
It's an ideal position for an engineer who wants to try or continue a technical leadership career.
- Design and implement features for our product.
- Participate in product management and help shape product architecture.
- Participate in all phases of software development, from design to implementation, testing, release and maintenance.
- Strong experience in software development
- Ideal knowledge of Java and good understanding of satellite frameworks (Spring, Hibernate).
- Understanding of event streaming architecture.
- Experience with microservices architecture.
- Experience in mentoring and in pair programming.
- Experience in leading team and/or project.
- Good communication skills
Back to top