Intapp is looking for an addition to our best-in-class, customer-centric contracts team. This candidate will empower our global sales team as their trusted deal desk expert in contract operations. You are the agile, software savvy, cross-functional liaison between Sales, Business Operations, IT, Legal, Finance, Product and C-team who gets quality deals streamlined through the approval process. You have mastered the balance of being a cross-functional collaborator, uncovering solutions for highly customize and complex, deals while being objective in your analytical decision making. You are focused and efficient because you care about building credibility and trust with internal stakeholders.
Your motivation raises the bar of our cross-functional collaborators’ teams because your enthusiasm is contagious. Your strong work ethic is derived from your growth mindset. You are always striving to exceed expectations. You are eager to stay up-to-date with the latest selling trends of the team and consistently mature the process to turn contracts around efficiently. Your technical depth, critical thinking, and attention to detail while multi-tasking is consistently commended. The years of business experience have honed your ability to effectively communicate to all levels of stakeholders, including the C-level executives.
You thrive in dynamic environments that demand multi-tasking, creativity, and thoughtfulness to solve for interesting complexities. You are proactive to document any new or updated process because you know the risk of tacit knowledge and the power of a repeatable and scalable operation.
If this sounds like you, you may be a great fit!
- Contracts operations
- Drafting custom terms
- Order auditing – accuracy, completeness, approvals received/recorded, recurring revenue, ACV, etc.
- Order reconciliation – tracking custom terms, non-standard terms, order booking, recurring adjustments
- Drive best practices to arrive at quality deals
- Advise on deal structure
- Provide discounting guidance
- Develop strong relationships with stakeholders/internal customers, acting as a partner rather than a gatekeeper
- 4+ years in Deal Desk/Sales Operations in Software industry
- Proficient with a CRM platform and quote to order process
- Exercises analytical thinking with practical judgement in complex situations
- Experience with complex deals (e.g. multi-year with ramp-up)
- Strong comfort level writing custom terms
- Strong ability to compare capitalized terms in agreements between documents
- Exceptional communication skills
- Adaptable to rapid change
Other desirable skills:
- Strong CRM reporting skills
- Able to work autonomously, with global team
- Strong Excel skills (e.g. VLOOKUP, complex formula functions)
- Strong Standard Operating Procedure documentation ability
- Experience with a CPQ tool
- Software Revenue Recognition principles
- Cross-functional mindset for decision making
- Paralegal experience