Client Engagement Manager (Project manager)
Intapp provides the first and only industry cloud for professional and financial services, powering the world’s largest legal, accounting, private capital, investment banking, and consulting firms. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, we serve more than 1,600 firms worldwide, including 96 of the Global 100 law firms, all four of the Big 4 accounting firms, and more than 600 capital markets and financial advisory firms. Intapp technology has transformed these industries, helping our clients move to a connected firm strategy that supports agility in today’s competitive marketplace. We offer intelligent, cloud-based solutions — purpose-built for partner-led firms — spanning the entire client and deal lifecycle, from strategy through origination and execution.
Our company continues to expand, and we have exciting plans for the next few years. We are now looking for an Associate Engagement Manager to join our Professional Services Team. This is a new opportunity for an articulate graduate with several years of commercial experience looking to develop a career in Project Management.
As a Client Engagement Manager, you will be working within the Engagement Management team to ensure successful delivery of projects.
· Work with teams across our Client Services division to keep client-facing projects on track, delivering on schedule and within scope
· Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
· Track and analyze project budget performance, including expenditures and procurement, reporting on any current or potential blockers, risks, overflows and deficits
· Track and analyze project scope and schedule, reporting to management on any changes or risks, being able to suggest the improvements and mitigations
· Escalate projects to management and key internal stakeholders as needed
· Maintain and report on the projects pipeline
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
· Close out projects at completion, passing project deliverables and documentation to operations
What You’ll Bring to the Table
· Commitment to project management career growth
· Bachelor's degree or related experience
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to work well with large and diverse virtual teams
· Ability to work under pressure
· Experience with task scheduling
· Experience with project management practices and tools to create, manage, and track project performance
· Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking skills
· Experienced user of MS Office toolset
This is an exciting chance to join a thriving enterprise software company at an exciting time of our development. We offer exceptional training, competitive salaries and generous benefits.