- Boxborough, MA
Research and develop algorithms for imaging enhancment and automated threat recognition (ATR) within 3-D Computed Tomography images of baggage. Candidate will work with a team of multi-disciplinary team of Engineers and Scientists to improve performance of existing algorithms and design new algorithms for emerging threats.
• Support with data collection and labeling activities
• Support activities for building algorithms for automated threat recognition (ATR) within 3-D Computed Tomography images of baggage.
• Travel to support site testing and acceptance. Represent the company in industry workshops and conferences.
• Support the generation of technical proposals and reports
• B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline. Focus on image processing, computer vision, or machine learning is preferred
• Skilled in Python. C++ is an additional plus
• Strong Math and Statistical Analysis skills
• Team-player, self-motivated, driven, organized, with a can-do attitude
• Must be eligible for a security clearance at the Secret level.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
• Experience with software development under a Linux environment
• Experience with software revision control
• Work experience with ATR algorithms, especially in 3D CT data
• Experience with CT image reconstruction
• Experience with GPU programming
• Some travel expected, approximately one trip per month
Back to top