Gravity, a leading cultural agency, is looking for a strong Digital Media Planner to join our New York team. Gravity is a member of the Dentsu Aegis Network.
The Digital Media Planner should be committed to developing and achieving client objectives and becoming the trusted advisor for our clients' advertising and business needs. For this particular role, our ideal candidate has multiple years of experience as a partner to Fortune 500 clients focused on acquisition and innovation through digital media platforms. He/she must have experience in a variety of industries, preferably in automotive, healthcare, telecommunications and beauty.
Digital Media Planner will work hand-in-hand with the finance and accounting department to optimize P&L on his/her clients.
As a candidate you must be a driver of change, a solution oriented thinker, understand the depth and breadth of Gravity’s services, and be able to advise clients on strategies to meet their marketing objectives. You must be able to understand marketing planning processes and specifically feel comfortable working cross-functionally between teams to achieve set objectives.
• Held a digital account service role in a digital agency and have a full understand of the planning process.
• Have strong experience working with the digital media team and an understanding of the media process.
• SEM experience.
• Knowledge of Simmons and Comscore.
• Knowledge of Programmatic Media Planning.
• 5+ years of management experience in an interactive or traditional agency.
• Proven ability to navigate large client organizations and experience with large brands.
• Excellent track record of client relationship building.
• Thorough understanding of marketing production and media processes and ability to assist client with best practices.
• Strong presentation skills. Experience on new business teams a plus.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills and outstanding presentation abilities.
• Ability to manage several projects and/or accounts at once.
• Natural leadership, motivational, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• BA from an accredited school.