Franchise Sales Coordinator
- Dallas, TX
Who We Are
Goosehead Insurance Agency is an independent insurance agency servicing the states of Texas, California, Florida, Virginia, Illinois, Pennsylvania, and North Carolina. We take pride in offering the power of choice to our clients for all their insurance needs and giving our clients options no ordinary agency can. For our franchise partners, we provide industry-leading technology, successful marketing tools, and a centralized back office to provide world class service to you and your clients.
What We Need
Our Franchise Sales team takes pride in helping small business owners build successful agencies, and achieve their professional and financial goals. The Franchise Sales Coordinator role will lead into a Territory Manager position.
Your Responsibilities include:
• Prospecting and qualifying new franchise candidates via cold calls, email marketing, andnetworking
• Completing activity quotas of 60+ calls/day
• Booking 10+ meetings per month with new prospective franchise owners
• Maximize marketing efforts in each territory
• Properly leverage our Salesforce.com and LinkedIn Recruiter CRM systems to track progress
The goal of the Franchise Sales Coordinator is to ramp up their performance and become a Franchise Sales Territory Manager within the first 12 months of employment. Additional responsibilities as a FSTM include:
• Following our proven sales process to properly execute the franchise agreement with qualified prospects
• Travel to meet with prospects - up to 50% travel required to your given territory
• Meeting quarterly contract and franchise fee collection quotas
• Demonstrate an ability to sign top talent in your given territory
Who You Are
You’re no stranger to hard work. Goosehead Insurance is one of the largest and fastest growing independent insurance agencies in the United States. With our goal to become the largest personal lines insurance agency in the nation, we need the best and the brightest young professionals interested in growing their career with an innovative industry partner.
You believe iron sharpens iron and want to be surrounded by the best. Only the top 1% of of Goosehead candidates are offered employment because we’re interested in A-players only. You must be passionate about being a part of a team and believe in servant leadership. Our ideal candidate also has B2B sales or recruitment experience, is proficient at MS Office and navigating the internet.
You have high personal and professional standards. Goosehead compensation is uncapped because we deeply believe in paying employees based on performance, not tenure or experience. Our meritocracy means your career trajectory is in your hands!
You want to win. We are looking for hard-working, fun, ambitious, honest, smart, team-oriented, humble people who want to build a great company. Compensation is competitive including a base salary, monthly commissions and annual bonus. Current benefits include: 401(k) plan, medical, dental, vision and disability insurance, and two weeks paid vacation.
Back to top