Client Success Manager
Position Open: Client Success Manager
New York, NY | Operations | Full-time |
FounderMade is obsessed with the world’s best products in food, wellness, and beauty. Our mission is to get the most innovative, inspiring consumer brands to the place they belong: in the hands of those who want them. We do this through helping consumers discover new brands that will improve their lives, empowering founders to bring their products to more people, and bringing retailers and distributors a curated selection of best-in-class brands through our tech platform and annual summits.
FounderMade is seeking a Client Success Manager to join our team in New York. As the Client Success Manager, you are expected to be the glue between the various departments in the company. Your role will play an integral part in ensuring we provide premium support to our partners and community members.
How You’ll Make an Impact
* The Client Success Manager will ensure that FounderMade delivers best-in-class client experiences in support of FounderMade's retention and growth goals by:
* Serve as the primary liaison with clients in regards to active and proposed campaigns
* Manage client experiences and expectations relative to project deliverables and timelines, assuring achievement of the client's target return on investment
* Monitor campaign milestones and assure delivery by deadline
* Actively solicit and respond to feedback to assess client satisfaction, proactively addressing and correcting any issues
* Effectively partner with other FounderMade teams to coordinate the execution of campaign deliverables
* Act as a key player in driving renewal business from the client portfolio, identifying opportunities and working with the sales team to upsell client relationships
* Attend events to support clients on-site and ensure their event goals are met and exceeded
* Own all FounderMade Client relationships post-sale. Act as a liaison between clients & internal employees
* Collaborate with sales and marketing team to create compelling partnership concepts, programs and media plans to meet client KPIs
* Serve as a project manager and support on planning and producing partner programming, inclusive of custom events, activations at FounderMade custom events, custom content, social and digital
* Ensure a smooth transition from pitching, planning, production and post-event phases of partner programming and solution-oriented problem solver throughout
* Create strategic program recaps focusing on showing ROI for Partner's investment and work with sales lead on the refinement of messaging facilitate the renewal of business
You’re Our Dream Candidate Because
* You have 3 years of experience in account management or client success role.
* You have excellent organizational and time management skills.
* You're able to confidently communicate with potential community partners, hires, and customers about FounderMade and our summits.
* You have experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
Why You’ll Love Working at FounderMade
* You’ll have an immediate impact. We’re a small, passionate team who doesn’t just talk about doing things—we actually get them done.
* You’ll have your hands in all aspects of FounderMade.
* You’ll work directly with our founders and leadership team and have the chance to learn about all facets of a fast-growing startup.
* * Free. Product. Samples. Our product closet is unlike anything you’ve ever seen.
Meet Some of Foundermade's Employees
Morgan C.Beauty Brand Curator
"I am obsessed with working at FounderMade! The team is unlike any other company and the professional environment prioritizes personal development right alongside the growth of the company. The leadership is incredibly supportive, inspiring and the company culture reflects this to a tee!”
Back to top