Buyer Relations Manager
- New York, NY
Position Open: Buyer Relations Manager
New York, NY | Retailer & Buyer Program | Full-time |
FounderMade is obsessed with the world’s best products in food, wellness, and beauty. Our mission is to get the most innovative, inspiring consumer brands to the place they belong: in the hands of those who want them. We do this through helping retailers discover new products that will improve their lives, empowering entrepreneurs to bring their products to more people, and bringing retailers and distributors a curated selection of best-in-class brands through our tech platform and annual summits.
FounderMade is seeking a Buyer Relations Manager to join our team in New York. As the Buyer Relations Manager, you are expected to manage the relationships and attendance between retailers and our community of manufacturers. This role is an integral part of how we drive commerce to our brands by efficiently connecting them to the right retailers.
How You’ll Make an Impact
Buyer Recruitment + Communications:
* Outreach to qualified buyers to gain their attendance at events.
* Identify and contact buyers from within target business types across all available list sources and source new contact lists where needed.
* Act as FounderMade’s in-house Buyer Lead
* Develop and test call scripts
* Own and manage buyer relationships made through FounderMade’s consultants, advisors + brands
* Make all participating buyers aware of deadlines and set expectations in advance.
* Manage buyer lists to build pipeline and track interest for future events.
* Lead our hosted buyer, matchmaking service at events with the support of FounderMade’s consultants, advisors + team.
Retail Community Liaison:
* You’ll be responsible for hosting monthly buyer events to build engagement and education for our retailer and brand community.
* You'll source content for and contribute to FounderMade’s Retailer Classifieds. newsletter, a weekly email that tells brands what retailers are sourcing for each week.
* You'll obtain and manage event permits.
You’re Our Dream Candidate Because
* You have 3-5 years of experience working as a sales lead for a brand, distributor or sales agency.
* You have great relationships with top tier retailers (Costco, Kroger, Target, Sephora, ULTA, etc.).
* You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* You have excellent organizational and time management skills.
* You're able to confidently communicate with new retailer partners, hires, and customers about FounderMade and our summits.
* You have experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
Why You’ll Love Working at FounderMade
* You’ll have an immediate impact. We’re a small, passionate team who doesn’t just talk about doing things—we actually get them done.
* You’ll have your hands in all aspects of FounderMade.
* You’ll work directly with our founders and leadership team and have the chance to learn about all facets of a fast-growing startup.
* Free. Product. Samples. Our product closet is unlike anything you’ve ever seen.
Back to top