Audience Development Associate
Position Open: Audience Development Associate
New York, NY | Retailer & Buyer Program | Full-time | Today
FounderMade is obsessed with the world’s best products in food, wellness, and beauty. Our mission is to get the most innovative, inspiring consumer brands to the place they belong: in the hands of those who want them. We do this through helping consumers discover new brands that will improve their lives, empowering founders to bring their products to more people, and bringing retailers and distributors a curated selection of best-in-class brands through our tech platform and annual summits.
FounderMade is seeking an Audience Development Associate to join our team in New York. As an Audience Development Associate, you are expected to identify and build relationships with community members, retailers, investors, influencers, and corporate partners in our verticals.
How You’ll Make an Impact
* You'll manage ticket registration objectives and develop ticket registration quotas; project expected ticket registration and ticket profit for the summit.
* You'll execute a ticket registration plan and actions to achieve ticket quota and goals.
* You'll proactively identify opportunities with community partners for registration campaigns.
* You'll source call lists for targeted outreach.
* You'll effectively make registration, track progress, and teach new team members as well.
* You'll collaborate with marketing to develop campaigns to drive awareness and create engaging content to grow the FounderMade community.
* * You'll collaborate with our production and sales team on managing invitations, guest lists, and event communication for select ancillary events surrounding main summits.
* You'll help source registration platforms, event apps, and systems to optimize audience development workflows.
* You'll expertly manage conference registration system to create specific events, track partner campaigns, manage registration applications, and build out event communications within the system.
* You'll manage registration reports for specific department retargeting and communication.
* You'll support registration customer service.
You’re Our Dream Candidate Because
* You have 2 years of experience in audience development, recruiting and/or sales (ticket sales is an advantage).
* You’ve worked with retailers and buyers.
* You have excellent organizational and time management skills.
* You're able to confidently communicate with potential clients and present information about the summit.
* You have strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day.
* You have experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
Why You’ll Love Working at FounderMade
* You’ll have an immediate impact. We’re a small, passionate team who doesn’t just talk about doing things—we actually get them done.
* You’ll have your hands in all aspects of audience development. This is a chance to lead all aspects of our audience development partnerships and be part of building our future team.
* You’ll work directly with our founders and leadership team and have the chance to learn about all facets of a fast-growing startup.
* Free. Product. Samples. Our product closet is unlike anything you’ve ever seen.
Back to top