Senior Software Engineer, Full Stack
- Cambridge, MA
EverQuote is seeking a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer to join our growing team!
As a senior member of the Engineering team, you will be instrumental in delivering architecture improvements that will scale the Everquote systems.
This role is for someone who enjoys building an amazing consumer experience through technology, optimizing consumer interaction and driving consumer response. You will improve the relationship with our consumers through creativity and problem-solving using a wide range of tools.
Who you are:
- 8+ years of professional programming experience including experience at a software product company
- Experience with Python, Go, Java, Ruby or other server side languages
- Have worked in a microservice based architecture and understand the basics of Docker and Kubernetes
- Able to quickly diagnose and solve code problems, as well as help others unblock themselves
- Passionate about partnering with product and design to build positive user experiences
- Competent at automated testing
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset, want to grow a business, and love working with a team
- Comfortable using data to support and validate your concepts
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but don’t let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Back to top