Sales Representative - Management Training For Qualified Reps
We are currently looking to train an Entry Level Sales Representative, qualified representatives may move into our Management Training Program to help in our clients’ expansion goals for this year. We represent Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 clients in the Atlanta area. Our client base has nearly tripled and we are in need of fresh team members and Sales Reps. This is an entry-level position with the opportunity for management that is based on merit, not seniority!
DMC Atlanta’s Why:
We believe that every person has the right to be as successful as they want to be – provided they are willing to do the work and make the personal changes required.
Responsibilities for the entry level Sales Representative position include:
- Representing our clients professionally and educating their target audience
- Acquiring new accounts through our system of sales and brand awareness
- Learning product knowledge
- Once a sales associate excels through our training, teaching and leading others in their knowledge
We do not offer any openings for telemarketing, graphic design or door to door sales.
What you will learn as you progress with our firm:
- Sales and marketing strategy and techniques
- Self-management and time management
- Developing your leadership ability through our management development program
- Once promoted to Assistant Manager, the back ends of business are learned
Why work with DMC Atlanta?
- Full Training & Support
- Fun and Empowering Working Environment
- Great Advancement Opportunities – No Ceiling!
Desired Skills and Experience
We are looking to train in the following areas: Sales and Marketing, Campaign Management, Team Management, Office Management, No Previous Sales Experience is Required!
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred. This is an entry level position so FULL training will be provided, therefore candidates that we feel possess a great student mentality and the following traits will also be considered.
- Confidence and a drive to be successful.
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
- Professional appearance and outstanding work ethic.
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality.
- Superior people and communication skills.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Must be able to pass a background screening