Retail Sales Associate
We are partnering up with 4 new clients this year. We are currently hiring motivated entry level professionals for our retail sales associate position. DMC Atlanta is looking for future team members that want to work with people, further their career, and advance their managerial abilities while networking with like-minded people.
The Retail Sales Associate is responsible for:
- Sales and promotions our client’s products and services to both new and existing customers while talking with them in a retail store location.
- Communicate product knowledge effectively with customers to inform them of the features, benefits, and use of all products and services.
- Assist, inform, and help customers on their purchase decisions.
- Explain the technology of our client to customers to best meet their needs. Explain benefits of services and products to customers.
- Help customers place orders.
Day to Day for the Retail Sales Associate:
- Provide strong understanding and enthusiasm around technology
- Maintain detailed sales product knowledge, including competitive information
- Provide superior customer service with all customer interactions
- Evaluate customers' potential product needs and help with appropriate recommendations
- Focus on quality customers for retention purposes
- Work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
Why APPLY NOW?
- 100% hands-on training
- Learn more about the newest technology
- Experience in sales and marketing, client relations, and business
- Travel opportunities
- Our fun and vibrant corporate culture
We provide full training for the right candidates so no prior experience is necessary. We look for 4 critical attributes:
- Above average people skills
- Excellent leadership abilities
- Winning attitude
- Great work ethic and ambition
Meet Some of DMC Atlanta's Employees
As a manager, Alethea helps to train and support members of her team as they move through the ranks, from new employees to successful leaders and managers.
Back to top