Customer Service and Sales Representative
Customer Service and Sales Representative, Sports-Minded and Competitive People Wanted!
We are looking for entry level professionals who have an interest in customer service and sales and who want to grow in a company that recognizes personal development and hard work. It is a priority for our sales and customer service team to build, land and maintain quality customer relationships. As a customer service and sales associate you must have great interpersonal skills, being the first to meet, greet and develop customer relationships. We provide the right candidates with hands-on customer service and sales training so that they can hit the ground running out on the sales floor.
DMC Atlanta's WHY:
Every person deserves the opportunity to be as successful as they want to be - provided they are willing to do the work and make the personal changes that are required.
Responsibilities of a Customer Service and Sales Representative:
- Refine the sales and customer service techniques to make the customer’s experience a spectacular one
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of all products and services our clients offer
- Answer customers questions with complete accuracy
- Conduct sales and customer service presentations
Benefits for our Customer Service and Sales team:
- Opportunities to give back to our community
- Learn how to develop and enhance your leadership ability
- Team building opportunities
- Personalized coaching - help identify your strengths and weaknesses
- College degree
- Experience in sales or customer service
- Team player who can also produce independent results
- Ability to take risks and embrace innovation
- Competitive and focused on achieving sales goals
- Motivated for success
- Demonstrates critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Back to top