Customer Experience Representative
Since our inception in 2003 we've helped our clients net more than 70 Million dollars in revenue last year alone, we have expanded to 19 states, and we have developed the skill set of hundreds of entry level professionals. At DMC Atlanta, Inc. we have a proven sales acquisitions method that works within our core values of integrity, solving others problems, communication and building relationships with real people. We believe that people make all the difference in business.
We are currently hiring motivated, entry level professionals for our customers to work with. We are looking for future team members that want to work with people, love solving problems with a smile, to further their career in customer service, creating and developing the customer experience and customer satisfaction.
Day to day for our Customer Engagement Representative:
- Providing personalized support to each customer
- Customer service and sales
- Training in customer service and sales
- Accurately tracking sales numbers and presentations
- Educating our customers on new services and products
- Having on-going knowledge of our Client's services and products
What we have to offer a Customer Engagement Representative:
- Innovation - get in on the ground floor as an entry-level professional
- We're fun, and vibrant - we are protective of our corporate culture
- Travel - we offer national and international travel opportunities to top performers
- Our comprehensive training program
If you love people, love solving problems, and love technology apply now. The process only takes 3 minutes to submit your resume, and if you pass our initial screening we will get back to you within 48 hours.
Meet Some of DMC Atlanta's Employees
As a manager, Alethea helps to train and support members of her team as they move through the ranks, from new employees to successful leaders and managers.
Back to top