Cyware is a venture-backed organization currently in hyper-growth mode. While Cyware is headquartered in New York City, all of our US based positions are located 100% remote. The firm was founded by innovative practitioners to solve the massive-scale cybersecurity challenges they saw daily while working for leading global banks and technology organizations.
Cyware is disrupting the cybersecurity operations market with innovation that gives the firm claim to being the far-and-away ONLY company capable of delivering technology to build cyber fusion centers for customers in large enterprises and the mid-market.
Your next opportunity starts here!
More on Cyware: (www.cyware.com)
Built on innovation designed by SecOps practitioners and cybersecurity leaders, Cyware offers multiple technologies within its next-generation platform, including advanced threat intelligence solutions (TIP) for large and small security teams, vendor-agnostic security automation (SOAR), and security case management. As a result, organizations are able to increase speed and accuracy while reducing costs and analyst burnout. Cyware's Virtual Cyber Fusion solutions make secure collaboration, information sharing, and enhanced threat visibility a reality for enterprises, sharing communities (ISAC/ISAO), MSSPs, and government agencies of all sizes and needs.
- You can lead on strategic and tactical initiatives
- You are hungry, inquisitive, proactive, energetic, and driven
- You have a growth mindset and are committed to delivering results
- You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
Why We Are Hiring:
The Cyware Solutions Architect is responsible for delivering the technical win and product fit at customer accounts. They build customer trust in Cyware solutions, which results in customer success in the post-sale. The Solution Architect leads the technical pre-sales relationship, proposes technical architectures, demonstrates the product, anticipates concerns, and offers creative solutions.
The Solutions Architect role is both highly technical and a skilled relationship builder. They are comfortable showing an engaging communications experience to a CEO or sketching out a flow on a whiteboard with technical decision makers. Utilize their technology background to lead the consultative discovery of the client/prospect’s business goals, objectives, and challenges and to translate them into effective technology solutions.
The Solution Architect plays a leadership role, by analyzing business processes and requirements, presenting related solutions, and driving the business case and financial justifications.
Come join an exciting cybersecurity product startup that just closed Series B funding round!
What You Will Do:
- Serve as the security solution architect / engineer responsible for the planning and design of both on-prem and cloud-based infrastructure solutions and complex POCs simulating customer environments.
- Lead research, development, and adherence to application standards and patterns, application portfolio strategy for solutions, security tools integrations, and infrastructure.
- Serve as a Lead Security Architect on project teams (including users, developers), to plan, coordinate, analyze, design, review and implement Cyware’s Software.
- Participate in the design review process and support the overall Enterprise Architecture Management process.
- Support Sales Engineers with solution selling into prospect account base and lead planning, preparation, and execution on strategic deals.
- Lead the deployment of Cyware products in the customer’s environment
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients; Track industry developments and trends on products, services, relevant information about legacy, existing, and emerging technologies
- Understand customer pain points and requirements and propose appropriate solutions
- Work with QA and development teams to troubleshoot and resolve complex product issues
- Develop Solution Architecture Models and Documentation (key written project deliverable). Oversee and approve the creation of architecture documentation.
- Act as a communication channel between the market needs and the development teams for Cyware product enhancements and roadmap creation
- Lead and deliver impactful demos and presentations to clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition
- Act as a technical account manager for existing customers
- Understand the customer use cases and map it to the Cyware products and deliver the end to end working solution to the customer.
- Work with the customer to understand the new requirements post implementation and provide appropriate solutions within the product or suggest new requirements of the product to the engineering team.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8+ years of progressive experience in a combination of development, design, infrastructure and/or related IT and Security disciplines.
- Must have at least 3 years of direct infrastructure, system, application and/or other security solution architecture experience.
- Experience writing SOAR playbooks in Python
- Possess an understanding of both the Incident Response Lifecycle and Threat Intelligence Lifecycle Process.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse security integrations and automation (SOAR), security tools (SIEM, EDR, UEBA, TIP, CMDB, NAC, etc.), and processing environments, including cloud and SaaS technologies.
- Experience with SIEM Vendors/Tooling such as: Splunk, QRadar, Arcsight, RSA, Exabeam.
- Experience with SOAR, IR Vendors/Tooling such as: Demisto, Phantom, Siemplify, IBM Resilient, Swimlane.
- Experience with Threat Intel Vendors/Tooling such as: MISP, Anomali Threatstream, ThreatConnect, Threat Quotient.
- Experience with TI Feeds, Enrichment Vendors/Tooling such as: VirusTotal, FireEye, Recorded Future, Hybrid Analysis.
- Experience with EDR, Other Vendors/Tooling such as: Tanium, CarbonBlack, Crowdstrike, Symantec, AlienVault.
- Familiarity in scripting and Object Oriented Programming with Python, other programming languages, and REST APIs is required.
- Strong experience in security solution design principles and practices, system development methodologies, and software life cycles.
- Experience leading security teams is a plus, especially hands-on and able to coach teams on new technologies and practices.
- Understanding or contribution to any open source projects in the domains like SOC, Incident Response, Threat Intelligence, Threat Hunting, etc.
- Strong understanding of the enterprise network architecture, operating system concepts and IT Security.
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?
You’ll love working at Cyware because
- We value balance. We are committed to providing an environment in which you can balance great work with a great life. You’ll have a competitive PTO structure and holidays covered.
- We’re not just employees. We’re people. We offer 401(k) match, insurance coverage (health, vision, and dental), and reimbursements for your home office.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same. You’ll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more…
Cyware is dedicated to hiring a diverse workplace that celebrates an inclusive culture and a sense of belonging. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, veteran status, genetic information or disability.
How to Apply
Apply right here. You've found the application!