- Frisco, TX
CURLS Beauty Brands is a company that operates with passion and respect for our work, our customers, our employees, and the curly hair communities that we serve. As an industry leader we operate with excellence, integrity, and innovation. CURLS was founded by Mahisha Dellinger, a former Marketing Manager at a Fortune 500 Company. Disenchanted with the lack of natural hair products with quality ingredients and dependability, Mahisha sought to create a new brand that resonates with women like her. Our CEO collaborated with leading cosmetic and wellness experts to develop CURLS. Her desire was to create a remarkable, high-quality, natural hair care line for an overlooked audience. The extensive chemistry background from her team of expert formulators and the niche of catering to natural hair women proved to be a winning combination that continues its trajectory today.
Our commitment remains to carefully uphold the principles of quality and integrity that define our brand. While our CURLS brand continues to be one of the most recognized natural hair care brands in North America, we still have a lot more to do. Our passion is to connect to curly hair women everywhere to empower them to live beautifully and remarkably.
Our CURLS team is seeking a Warehouse Manager to manage various management, organization and planning tasks to maintain high performance of the warehouse’s storage and shipment processes. Their duties and responsibilities often include:
• Audit and report inventory while making recommendations on which items to order and restock
• Manage warehouse associates, monitoring work and ensuring the safe use of warehouse equipment
• Establish warehouse practices and protocols to achieve an efficient warehouse
• Set warehouse and team goals in collaboration with executive management and other team leads
• Monitor workplace performance and lead training initiatives to improve employees
• Keep up-to-date on the latest federal and state safety regulations
• Communicate with other departments to ensure products are shipped in a timely manner
If you have a passion to build fantastic online solutions and helping clients grow, read on!
A Warehouse Manager uses a variety of soft skills and industry knowledge to promote efficiency in the warehouse, including:
• Excellent leadership skills, including the abilities to set goals, motivate and manage conflict
• Effective communication skills, including writing, speaking and active listening
• Great interpersonal skills
• Good project management skills, including strong decision-making, problem-solving and strategic planning abilities
• Exceptional time management and organization skills
• In-depth understanding of industry and company best practices for the warehouse
• Familarity with bookkeeping, inventory control practices and logistics
• Comfortable using inventory management software and other organizational computer applications
• Physical strength, stamina and the ability to walk or stand for long periods of time
Please send online link to website work, cover letter and resume.
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: Negotiable based upon proven and verifiable experience
Location: Frisco, TX
Back to top