Field Service Supervisor
Cummins Tamworth are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Field Service Supervisor. Due to on-going growth and support requirements in the region this additional supervisor role will ensure that we continue to support the growing remote and branch-based employees whist ensuring the quality and standard of service the business provides remains at the highest standard. As the successful candidate your existing knowledge and familiarity with Cummins products will enable you to provide outstanding customer service through understanding the needs of our customers. Managing a team of 15 the ideal candidate will have strong scheduling and coordination experience and excel in being able to manage both local and remote based employees.
- To promote and maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Assist with implementing and communicating schedules for manpower, rosters, training etc.
- Monitor each job to ensure it meets the customers' expectations.
- Promote high involvement teams for employee development and involvement in the daily operations.
- Coach and develop technicians and/or apprentices and transfer knowledge and experience to others; may provide work direction; may review repair plans, parts lists, etc.
- Ensure all Company safety procedures and safe working practices are adhered to
- Mechanical Trade Certificate with a minimum of 5 years post trade experience
- Demonstrated leadership experience with strong ability to schedule and plan work
- Intermediate computer literacy skills including MS Office Suite
- Advanced communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal)
- Ability to work successfully within a team and autonomously
- Highly developed organisational skills with the ability to successfully manage fluctuating workloads and prioritise accordingly
- Highly developed attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Sound customer relationship building skills
- Dedicated commitment to Safety & Quality Assurance
- Advanced diagnostic skills
- Ability to solve practical problems
- Previous Cummins experience advantageous
What's in it for you
- A competitive rate and overtime allowances
- Safety equipment & PPE provided
- Laundered uniforms
- Guaranteed annual remuneration reviews
- Salary Continuance Insurance
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Participation in a variable compensation (bonus) program - so as we thrive, so will you!
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Annual Flu Vaccination Program
- Discount on private health insurance, Microsoft Product, Dell Computers, Ford, Hyundai, & BMW cars
- Career development within the heavy diesel industry and diesel engine rebuilds
- A diverse and inclusive working environment with high working standards
Cummins Inc., a global technology leader, is a corporation of complementary business segments that designs, manufactures, distributes and services a broad portfolio of power solutions. The company's products range from diesel and natural gas engines to hybrid and electric platforms, as well as related technologies, including transmissions, battery systems, fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions, and power generation systems. Headquartered in Columbus, Indiana (U.S.), since its founding in 1919, Cummins employs approximately 62,600 people in approximately 190 countries and territories. See how Cummins is powering a world that's Always On by accessing news releases and more information at https://www.cummins.com/always-on. Follow Cummins on Twitter at www.twitter.com/cummins and on YouTube at www.youtube.com/cumminsinc.
How to apply
Your opportunity to set yourself for success starts right here! Submit your application today!
Apply via the direct link OR for more information about Cummins careers in Australia visit https://Cummins-Australia.jobs
Back to top