- New York, NY
United Cerebral Palsy Associations of New York State, Inc. d/b/a Constructive Partnerships Unlimited (CP Unlimited) is one of New York City's largest and most wide spread Community Living Organizations with programs dedicated to enhancing the lives of people with disabilities. CP Unlimited was formerly known as Cerebral Palsy Associations of NYS. Our new name better reflects our wide array of services and programs and the diversity of people with disabilities that our agency supports.
Currently we are searching for a full time Billing Coordinator to join our team of professionals at our Downtown Manhattan Central Office.
• Responsible for the billing data integration of the different sites in our programs;
• Responsible for the submission, posting and management of billing;
• Ensures appropriate documentation is completed for Day and OPWDD Programs;
• Prepares, submits and reconciles OPWDD billable services;
• Reconciles Medicaid cash receipts to all waiver claims submissions;
• Responsible for identifying and resubmitting denials to Medicaid in a timely manner;
• Assists in maintaining accounts receivables over 120 days at or below target level for all waiver services.
• Interacts with management regarding the people who are receiving services current Medicaid status.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance and/or Business;
• 2 years’ experience;
• Knowledgeable in computerized electronic case record software, billing software and bookkeeping procedures;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office with exceptional Excel skills needed.
CP Unlimited values and supports its employees by offering them competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, vacation, personal days, and tuition assistance. CP Unlimited invests in its staff over the long term and strives to provide opportunities for professional growth within the agency. The organization always has an eye to the future, exploring ways to improve and expand its services.
CP Unlimited is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to top