Sales Development Representative
Carrot is reinventing what fertility coverage means, who has access to it, when, and how. Our mission: fertility care for all.
Carrot makes it easy and affordable companies to implement a world-class fertility program for employees regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or marital status. Carrot supports all valid fertility care from basic fertility testing to more complex treatments like fertility preservation and in-vitro fertilization (IVF).
Companies love Carrot because it’s simple, predictable and improves health outcomes. Members get a data-driven, personalized product experience that meets them wherever they are, and moves them through each achievement with as little time and stress as possible.
We are a quickly growing team with a very sticky product that is really exciting to our prospects. This means prospects are eager to talk to us and highly likely to buy. This is one of the many side effects at working on a very helpful product offering.
- You have a passion for solving problems and working collaboratively with your customer to help them achieve their goals.
- You are eager and willing to learn and grow quickly.
- You are a strong communicator, a self-starter, and thrive in a rapidly-evolving environment. Ask for an introductory phone call with the hiring manager and you'll get it.
- You have worked in fast-growing companies before, and understand how to work both independently and as part of a team.
- You are flexible, adaptive and eager to hit the ground running.
- You care deeply about Carrot’s mission, which is to build a world where equal access to affordable, high-quality fertility care is possible for everyone.
- Go through a two week training program on Carrot, the industry, the product, and the process.
- Identify and qualify companies that could benefit from Carrot’s offering.
- Prospect into the appropriate leads at these companies via multiple channels (phone, email, in-person), qualify the lead, and schedule product demos.
- Connect with prospects, be able to understand their needs and articulate how Carrot could help.
- Understand the best methods to get to a demo, and continuously learn and improve your processes.
- Work closely with Account Executives when developing and refining your strategic plan to prospect, educate and qualify accounts that ultimately lead to closed business.
- Track leads and document your work in Salesforce.
- Consistently achieve/exceed quotas of qualified opportunities and meaningful interactions with new prospects.
- Share your ideas and become a trusted resource to make the sales team stronger.
- Proven track record of high performance -- this is a junior role and we're willing to be somewhat flexible on this
- Superior verbal and written communication skills -- a must!
- Accountability and hustle; you need little day-to-day guidance and are a self-starter
- Passion for advancing in your career and consider learning/growing a vital part of your professional development
- Previous experience with HR/Benefits/People prospects -- a plus
Sound like you? We’d love to chat.
Back to top