Bluecore is a marketing technology company that’s reimagining how the world’s fastest-growing retail brands transform casual shoppers into lifetime customers. Through our patented retail data model and the recent release of Bluecore Communicate™ and Bluecore Site™, we replace manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. We are credited with doubling email revenue, and growing customer retention for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora, and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
- Design, architect, and develop performant, reliable,high-quality systems at scale within one or more engineering domains.
- Lead the creation, definition and delivery of inventive solutions and major projects owned by our Delivery Pipeline squad, such as making improvements to our pipeline throughput, as well as a recommendation engine.
- Work cross-functionally with product managers and designers, data scientists, and cross-functional engineers to deliver high-quality products.
- Proactively identify technology opportunities for the company, and push technical ideas, proposals, and plans to the entire organization and beyond through presentations, technical specs, blog posts, and documentation.
- Advise and advocate for the best tools, methods, and approaches for the entire engineering organization.
- Function as a sought-out mentor and leader for a technical domain or set of domains across the company. Increase the technical capabilities and upper limits of your own areas of responsibility and expertise, as well as those of your associated team members. Teach sessions, write documentation,and actively mentor to decrease the ramp-up time of new and existing team members
- Experience working with GKE or other Kubernetes cloud services and Microservice Architecture is highly sought. Additional exposure to TypeScript, GraphQL, or PostgreSQL a plus, but not required.
- Strong experience in product development, including API and integrations engineering. Experience with data-driven SaaS platforms required, B2B or Ad Marketplace products desired.
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience, including recent experience in a similar industry or problem space with similar technical challenges. Experience building MarTech, AdTech, eCommerce, Email, or BigData platforms and products is highly desirable.
- B.S./B.E in one of the following departments (i) ComputerScience, (ii) Computer Engineering, (iii) Information Sciences, (iv) Electronics,(v) Mathematics, or
We are proud of the culture of flexibility, inclusivity and trust that we have built around our workforce. We are a remote first organization with the option to potentially work in our New York headquarters on occasion moving forward. We love the opportunity to come together – but employees will always have the option on where they work best.
At Bluecore we believe in encouraging an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, demonstrate their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to building a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.