We're looking for a talented Solutions Consultant to support our sales team in accelerating sales opportunities, especially focused on product and technical expertise throughout the sales process. This Solutions Consultant is tasked with developing a thorough understanding of our prospect and customers’ business and technical needs, and effectively communicating and translating those into technical solutions. This position is best fit for someone who enjoys presenting to technical and non-technical audiences, thrives in a cross-functional team environment, and enjoys sophisticated problem solving with a focus on driving performance for customers.
- Supporting Sales Account Executives with your deep product knowledge and general technical expertise, helping pitch Bluecore's marketing technology to world-leading companies, especially in eCommerce.
- Assertively being the main authority in sales meetings for all product and technology-related topics.
- Delivering technical and/or product demos and presentations that emphasize the differentiated value of the Bluecore platform.
- Communicating highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences, from IT and marketers to executive-level decision-makers.
- Analyzing and evaluating the technical structure of the websites of prospects, to ensure compatibility with Bluecore technology.
- Managing the Bluecore product demo environment to ensure that our team delivers great product demos.
- Training and enabling the sales team, specifically pertaining to the topics of product, technology, and competitive positioning.
- Working cross-functionally between teams, including sales, customer success, marketing, product, and engineering.
- Writing answers to and being generally accountable written RFPs and security questionnaires.
- Constantly researching to stay up-to-date on competitive solutions, products and services.
- Developing small-scale coding projects that support Bluecore demo processes and front-end PoCs, as needed
- Bachelor’s level education, combined with any sort of technical background, whether that be a formal degree, work experience, or personal projects. You need not be an engineer, but you must be a general technologist.
- 5-7 years of full-time work experience at a tech company or a startup. Marketing technology experience is a major plus.
- World-class written and verbal communication. You will be writing and talking a lot, so this is one of the most important aspects of the job.
- An ability to simplify complex topics, and always relate technical explanations back to the business value of the product.
- Ability to connect prospect/customer’s pain with the value that Bluecore solutions create
- Quick, on-your-feet thinking, especially in meetings where you might be asked rapid-fire questions.
- Problem-solving skills that enable you to identify the best solutions, given a list of prospect business requirements.
- An intrinsic curiosity and desire to always learn more, in order to keep up with both Bluecore’s rapid pace of development and the broader industry.
- Must be comfortable working day-to- day with cloud-based workflow tools, such as Salesforce, Google Apps, and Slack.
- Ability to travel up to 20% and authorization to work in the USA
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly discretionary reimbursement towards fitness, home office and/or Learning and Development opportunities
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
Bluecore is a marketing technology company that’s reimagining how the world’s fastest growing retail brands transform casual shoppers into lifetime customers. Through our patented retail data model and the recent release of Bluecore Communicate™ and Bluecore Site™, we replace manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. We are credited with doubling email revenue, and increasing customer retention for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora, and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
We are proud of the culture of flexibility, inclusivity and trust that we have built around our workforce. We are a remote first organization with the option to potentially work in our New York headquarters on occasion moving forward. We love the opportunity to come together – but employees will always have the option on where they work best.
At Bluecore we believe in encouraging an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, demonstrate their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to building a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.