Bluecore is a marketing technology company that’s reimagining how the world’s fastest growing retail brands transform casual shoppers into lifetime customers. Through our patented retail data model and the recent release of Bluecore Communicate™ and Bluecore Site™, we replace manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. We are credited with doubling email revenue, and increasing customer retention for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora, and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
- Work with QA, Engineering Leaders, Developers, and Product teams to establish and improve QA processes and parameters for the team and the company.
- Understand how main features are implemented in our platform's code base and apply that knowledge to create tests procedures and troubleshoot quality issues.
- Anticipate customer usage and troubleshoot problems, thus preventing them from being released to customers.
- Communicate effectively to a wide range of audiences, both technical and non-technical.
- Provide and review detailed QA reports and analysis.
- Help teams focus discussions on risks, issues and challenges during requirement definition and product development.
- Create and promote methods for effective knowledge sharing.
- Regularly identify and lead implementation of improvements that increase effectiveness of their team.
- Consistently find and propose otherwise unanticipated practical opportunities for product, design, or engineering improvements.
- Educate less experienced members of the QA team in QA process and best practices.
- 5+ years of experience testing modern web-based applications
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging
- Track record of delivering high quality softwareExcellent communication skills, used to collaborate both within engineering and across all functions of the company to drive quality and reliability initiatives
- Passion for learning new technologies and developing skills
- Knack for getting things done, whether it be independently or on a team
- Highly reliable, and deeply accountable
- Experience testing similar industry solutions preferred: especially data-driven/complex/customizable enterprise SaaS products within the marketing/advertising/e-commerce or other emerging technology (Artificial Intelligence, etc.) spaces
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly discretionary reimbursement towards fitness, home office and/or Learning and Development opportunities
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
We are proud of the culture of flexibility, inclusivity and trust that we have built around our workforce. We are a remote first organization with the option to potentially work in our New York headquarters on occasion moving forward. We love the opportunity to come together – but employees will always have the option on where they work best.
At Bluecore we believe in encouraging an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, demonstrate their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to building a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.