As a Senior Customer Success Manager you serve as a strategic partner for enterprise-level customers by supporting, strategizing and executing with world class e-commerce marketing teams. You will play a critical role in driving value and long-term partnerships with Bluecore by helping to make our clients heros within their organization.
- Primary day-to-day contact and for enterprise - level customers
- Help guide the client by sharing insights, best practices and ensure a high level of client satisfaction
- Use your in depth knowledge on email marketing to provide strategy as an extension of our customers marketing team
- Supervise all client projects by managing internal tasks across teams and ensure we are meeting timelines; Record all updates in the project plan and timelines to the client
- Actively collaborate with Strategic Sales and Forward Deployed Engineering partners
- Run all client meetings and monitor client health, checking important metrics on a weekly basis
- Have a solid understanding of our product and be able to explain how our various products work as well as articulate their value
- Train customers on new features and proactively encourage the client to set up more programs
- Help drive testing strategy based on data, i.e. use under-performing goals to determine what the testing strategy should be
- BA/BS degree
- Demonstrated 4 plus years of experience related to SaaS, digital marketing and/or e-commerce required
- Digital marketing and/or MarTech experience, specifically related to email required
- Email Service Provider (ESP) experience is a plus
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills
- Curious analytical problem solver
- Strong technical skills or ability to quickly learn technical concepts
- Proactive, upbeat demeanor and desire to work in a results-oriented and fast paced environment
- Desire and ability to manage multiple relationships at a time
- Motivated, tenacious, and resourceful
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Understand the value and challenges of working in a fast-paced environment
- We are a remote first company and recruit from over 25 states; this role would require maintaining eastern standard hours of business
- Although never required, Bluecorians will have the option to work from our New York City headquarters on occasion moving forward
- This role may require travel in the future
-Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
-Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
-Monthly discretionary reimbursement towards fitness, home office and/or Learning and Development opportunities
-Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
Bluecore is a marketing technology company that’s reimagining how the world’s fastest growing retail brands transform casual shoppers into lifetime customers. Through our patented retail data model and the recent release of Bluecore Communicate™ and Bluecore Site™, we replace manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. We are credited with doubling email revenue, and growing customer retention for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora, and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
We are proud of the culture of flexibility, inclusivity and trust that we have built around our workforce. We are a remote first organization with the option to potentially work in our New York headquarters on occasion moving forward. We love the opportunity to come together – but employees will always have the option on where they work best.
At Bluecore we believe in encouraging an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, demonstrate their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to building a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.