Bluecore is a marketing technology company that’s reimagining how the world’s fastest growing retail brands transform casual shoppers into lifetime customers. Through our patented retail data model and the recent release of Bluecore Communicate™ and Bluecore Site™, we replace manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. We are credited with doubling email revenue, and growing customer retention for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora, and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
- Develop a team of engineers through 1-1 career coaching, mentoring, and management support
- Facilitate collaboration with other engineering teams, data scientists, product owners, and stakeholders to solve interesting and challenging problems across our marketing platform
- Advising on best practices for designing and architecting scalable solutions, including design reviews, code reviews, and onboarding new technologies
- Grow the technical expertise of your team around quality, scalability, and performance
- Work closely with the recruitment team to hire and onboard engineers
- Foster an excellent work environment and a fast-paced engineering culture of continuous improvement
- 5+ years of software engineering experience and 2+ years of management experience
- A highly technical and effective people manager with experience directly leading teams
- Experience in designing, developing, and maintaining modern applications or data pipelines on public clouds (e.g. Google Cloud, AWS)
- Proven track record of agile management with different engineering teams and products
- Excellent communication skills, used to collaborate both within engineering and across all functions of the company to drive engineering initiatives
- Excellent mentoring and review skills to help engineers make technical and career progress
- Track-record of delivering high-quality products and a knack for getting things done
- Experience building similar industry solutions preferred: especially data-driven/sophisticated/customizable enterpriseSaS poducts within the marketing/advertising/e-commerce or other emerging technology (Artificial Intelligence, etc.) spaces
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly discretionary reimbursement towards fitness, home office and/or Learning and Development opportunities
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
We are proud of the culture of flexibility, inclusivity and trust that we have built around our workforce. We are a remote first organization with the option to potentially work in our New York headquarters on occasion moving forward. We love the opportunity to come together – but employees will always have the option on where they work best.
At Bluecore we believe in encouraging an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, demonstrate their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to building a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.