We are looking for an established robust Salesperson with a passion for client partnership and strategic selling. As Account Manager, you will be a critical team member responsible for generating sales opportunities and product adoption within our current client base. You will also establish yourself as a specialist by providing strategic mentorship and industry standard methodologies.
- Grow revenue within existing accounts by identifying new sales opportunities and optimally seeing them through contracting
- Gain command of the Bluecore message, leverage data in the Bluecore platform and identify strategic growth opportunities to help clients understand and grow their business
- Outstanding Salesforce hygiene to provide up to date and accurate ongoing forecasts
- Conduct well-informed and consultative meetings with senior level executives to demonstrate the business value of the Bluecore platform that clearly articulates our innovative products
- Negotiate balanced renewals and expansions that profit Bluecore while benefiting the client and shepherd the deal through legal dialogue.
- Collaborate with Customer Success team to help improve client use, value, and happiness of the Bluecore platform
- 4 plus years demonstrated track record of growing existing business or bringing in new business in high tech/SaaS space is a must
- Consistent and shown delivery of attaining quota targets and expert pipeline management
- Proficient in value based solution selling
- Passionate about forecast accuracy and dedicated follow-up skills that allow nothing to fall through the cracks
- Extremely well-versed in retailer-specific marketing challenges and solutions landscape and/or experience with an email service provider or marketing cloud is a plus
- Great presentation skills along with high confidence in engaging with decision makers
- Powerful communication and social skills. Highly eloquent via video phone, email and in person is a differentiator, along with a positive engaged approach to working collaboratively with colleagues and partners
- Passionate about working in a constantly ever evolving work environment where growth is non-stop
- Savvy with Salesforce, PowerPoint and Excel preferable
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly discretionary reimbursement towards fitness, home office and/or Learning and Development opportunities
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
Bluecore is a marketing technology company that’s reimagining how the world’s fastest growing retail brands transform casual shoppers into lifetime customers. Through our patented retail data model and the recent release of Bluecore Communicate™ and Bluecore Site™, we replace manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. We are credited with doubling email revenue, and increasing customer retention for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora, and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
We are proud of the culture of flexibility, inclusivity and trust that we have built around our workforce. We are a remote first organization with the option to potentially work in our New York headquarters on occasion moving forward. We love the opportunity to come together – but employees will always have the option on where they work best.
At Bluecore we believe in encouraging an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, demonstrate their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to building a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.