BGV is an NGO, dedicated to providing Black/Brown woman-identifying founders with access to community, capital, and capacity building in order to meet business milestones that lead to economic advancement through entrepreneurship.
For our Fellowship Manager, we're looking for:
- Program development, management, and execution of the BGV Fellowship Program (Change Agents).
- Recruiting and managing coaches, advisors, mentors, volunteers, and Change Agent interactions.
- Engaging with potential partners and ecosystem builders virtually and in-person to assess the current landscape for potential partners.
- Managing virtual communities of entrepreneurs, including process implementation and communication.
- Communicates with Change Agents regularly in order to ensure proper support for optimal success with partnerships and sponsorships within their ecosystem.
- Discovering, identifying, and nurturing relationships with brand advocates and key influencers that help strengthen brand equity.
- Contacting past participants to check-in on their progress and to fulfill reporting metrics for BGV goals.
- Managing internal calendars and meeting schedules.
- Developing partnerships and identifying opportunities for collaboration.
- Designing and executing meaningful strategic projects to support Black and Brown women entrepreneurs that would attract partners and donors including training, pitch competitions and visibility opportunities.
- Coordinating logistics for Change Agents and internal team ops.
- Maintaining files and documentation in regards to the Change Agents.
- Creating and conducting research reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- An energetic, outgoing charismatic personality.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to detail is vital.
- Flexible, reliable and trustworthy.
- Proficient computer skills are required.
- Strong agility to shift directions in a changing work environment.
- Good research and problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Ability to work with a high functioning entrepreneurial thinker.
- Excellent written, analytical and verbal communication.
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience.
- Preference for Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations or Business Administration
- Preference for demonstrated interest in inclusive innovation or other diversity-related issues.
- Ability to show initiative and work well as part of a small team.
Black Girl Ventures Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer