Life at Big Fish Games
Big Fish Games is an innovative developer and world-class publisher of a diverse portfolio of casual game franchises, including Big Fish Casino, Gummy Drop, Fairway Solitaire, Jackpot Magic Slots and Cooking Craze. Founded in 2002, we serve millions of players every day and are dedicated to providing players with the opportunity to play, connect, compete and discover anywhere and on any device. We are dedicated to enhancing life through exceptional play.
Our four core beliefs are what makes working at Big Fish Games unique.
We believe in a work environment that:
- Creates opportunities for impact
- Shares a passion for challenge
- Cultivates a spirit of creativity
- Thrives through collaboration
In this role, you will be a leader across the organization, partnering with all studios and functional experts to drive business impact throughout the Big Fish pipeline of new and existing titles. Central Insightsȁ 9; charter involves synthesizing insights from analysis, establishing best practices, driving adoption across the organization, and reporting back to the business. This role will be instrumental in synthesizing a wide range of diverse insights through in-depth product analysis, building cross-functional partnerships to identify and promote key business growth opportunities, and establishing a shared set of implementation best practices, ultimately helping Big Fish realize economies of scope/scale across the business.
A successful candidate has a passion for evidence-based product & business analysis, insists on being held to the highest standard of accountability, and can quickly become a trusted partner at all levels and functional disciplines throughout the organization.
What you'll do
- Analyze a variety of game features and systems such as live ops events, sales & offers, storefront design, tutorials, level progression, ad placements, and marketing strategies
- Synthesize insights from internal and external intelligence sources to establish actionable requirements for product implementation
- Operationalize insights by partnering closely with studios to capitalize on high-value growth opportunities
- Attribute business impact through regular measurement and reporting of best practice adoption
- Inform product strategy across the company, effecting change to drive economies of scope/scale
- Maintain a centralized library of data, analysis, and requirements as a resource for the company
- Raise visibility of insights & requirements by contributing to all regular team communications
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA or Graduate Degree preferred. Must have strong academic record
- 2-5 years of experience managing or analyzing free-to-play mobile games
- Relentlessly curious; self-starter with passion, energy, and enthusiasm to drive cross-functional impact
- Experience synthesizing detailed qualitative and quantitative product analysis with other sources of business insights
- Expert written and verbal communicator; business and/or technical writing experience required
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills; Tableau experience or relevant technical experience preferred
- Can organize, clarify, and communicate complex ideas quickly, succinctly and accurately
- Capable of digging in to the details while also thinking strategically, creatively, and holistically
- Familiarity with App Annie and Censor Tower
Big Fish Games is an equal opportunity employer. We bring unique talents together to build something special that’s why we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.